Barrett-Jackson 2010 Palm Beach Auction GN & GNX

jpwahler

If your flipping through the channels tonight, check out the Speed Channell for a 15,000 mile GN that's crossing the block this evening (Friday), lot 342 and a GNX on Saturday, lot # 676.

Enjoy the weekend and have a happy Easter!

the gn was on a while ago, brought 33k, not bad at all! and it wasn't even a bone stock car :eek:

If your flipping through the channels tonight, check out the Speed Channell for a 15,000 mile GN that's crossing the block this evening (Friday), lot 342 and a GNX on Saturday, lot # 676

I wont be able to watch it. Will someone post sale amts ?? Thanks. :biggrin:

the gn was on a while ago, brought 33k, not bad at all! and it wasn't even a bone stock car :eek:

I checked the GN out online yesterday and I figured it would go for $22k tops. I can't believe it went for $33k plus commission.

You see!...:mad: That's exactly why I don't like Barrett-Jackson...That place is full of big shots who often don't have any automotive knowledge BUT with pockets full of money who drive prices through the roof. If they want a car, they simply don't care about the price...They will continue bidding again and again until all other bidders(knowing the real value of the car) let go. Because of that, local guys seeing this think that their similar cars are worth as much and it overinflates what the car is worth in the real world.:rolleyes:
I'm in vacation in Florida at the moment and about 20-25 miles from where the B-J auction is held and a friend of mine wanted me to go but I declined because of the reason explained above...:rolleyes:

Claude. :frown:

They had a yellow GSX Stage1 455 that went for $117K and then the GNX went for $120K.:eek:

The Guy who bought the x is the same one who bought the x in AR at barrett jackson he must have real deep pockets. Two x's that well sit and waste

The Guy who bought the x is the same one who bought the x in AR at barrett jackson he must have real deep pockets. Two x's that well sit and waste

Not only that, but he bought at least 10 cars at Palm Beach. The GNX wasn't the only one.

I DVR'd most of the days, & caught what I could live, but it seemed like they were always showing that guy. He was bidding on alot of cars that he quit bidding on & didn't win too.

P.S. since when did Barrett-Jackson start holding auctions in Arkansas??:tongue:

I think what happens is when THESE TYPE BIG MONEY GUYS buy a car for a BIG price ( and we all are amazed).

They have no problem turning it over to another idiot with too much money. basically the car will go from one to another. They are all in a class of thier own & love buying among themselves.

I wish one would come my way for my T

I went to the show yesterday, here are some crappy pictures of the two cars... As said before, the GN with 15,000 sold for $33k, and GNX 482 with 9 original miles went for $133k

Attachments

• IMG_2166.jpg
    IMG_2166.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_2167.jpg
    IMG_2167.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_2169.jpg
    IMG_2169.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_2170.jpg
    IMG_2170.jpg