Barrett-Jackson Auction Contest

White T 18k, GN 18.5k, 89TTA 28.5k. That's probably 10-15% more than what I would think they realistically sell for. These are also low mile bone stock cars though.

i thought the trs were real world prices as opposed to auction prices,tad to be higher…. imho

Kirban Update:

Few points:

Contest closed for verified entries 12 midnite eastern time last friday nite 12 pm.

I went on Barrett Jacksons website and the GNX is scheduled to be sold this coming Saturday. If anyone finds out the actual selling price before I have a chance please email me the link to denniskirban@yahoo.com so I can verify and hunt down the winners.

With it being the only GNX and obviousily having a mere 11 miles and of course enough spirited bidders on hand it should pull pretty good numbers.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I underbid. If a 78 Corvette Pace Car(albeit a "new" four speed) went for $75K?! Then a 69 Camaro RS/SS 396/375 horse with deluxe interior goes for ten thousand less... I would think the much rarer "new" GNX will go a good bit higher. Also interested to see what the 69 Corvette with the ZL1 installed in it will go for-

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The 78 chevy corvette from the lambrecht chevy collection sold for 52k . It was sold at the lambrecht chevy auction for 80k back in Sept/2013. It had 17 miles on it and was a automatic.....was the 4spd worth a almost 25k? or was it nicer? Not sure how its going to go....a lot of factors come to mind, one being who`s in the crowd,where its placed in the line up.

The pace car was new, bounced from one US dealer to another then to a dealer in Canada. It had never been sold to a customer. The four speed in a pace car was rare, but.... 75?!! I did notice that it had a factory cb radio-

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I hope somebody wrote down the original post when the deadline ended. I see there have been some edits already.

I hope somebody wrote down the original post when the deadline ended. I see there have been some edits already.

How do you know when people edited? I wonder if my joke about it gave people an idea. If people are cheating to win you are bad, and you should feel bad. You are sick :vomit: