Bad turbo! -- misfiring problem *edit: and knock

Doesn't even budge... It will if I unscrew the bolt that holds it down. Would me not turning it 1/8 ccw have anything to do with it when I was setting it with the cam tool? I just turned it 1/4 clockwise until it showed up red on the LED tool (not the LED cap)

If your using the CAM Sensor Cap with the RED LED lite on it .. get rid of that POS ...
get a standard cap .. EVERY one of the Casper caps with the RED LED light on it that I've seen has been nothing but issues.

Last edited:
If your using the CAM Sensor Cap with the RED LED lite on it .. get rid of that POS ...
get a standard cap .. EVERY one of the Casper caps with the RED LED light on it that I've seen has been nothing but issues.

Standard cap with the Casper's LED tool. Thankfully I researched the cap with the LED and read horrible reviews.

It's a NEW cam sensor that I installed. Pissed to be having trouble with it.

I had a similar issue recently. Turned out to be the cam sensor. The sooner you unplug it, the sooner you can rule it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep n mind even though unplugging the cam sensor solved the issue it doesn't nessasarly mean the cam sensor is bad. If no issues were found with the cam sensor go for the crank sensor.