Bad News

DCVING

MY T WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT!!!!

I went out this morning and it was gone. If anyone in the area see's it around or hears anything please send me a Confidential e-mail.

Thanks Jon

Attachments

• Copy (3) of 150-5050_IMG.JPG
    Copy (3) of 150-5050_IMG.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 452
DAMN! That sucks!

Any signs of how they/he did it?

Towed or drove it?

(That is a nice car)

Trough the pass side door. there is paint on the ground so I assume they/he busted the key locks out.

That is too bad Jon, I hope you get it back and the thugs who did this get caught. I'll keep my eye out for it.

John

S*H*I*T That sucks Jon.. I will keep an eye out up here in NH.

Boys it is time to BUCKLE down our cars anyway we can. I use a blocker vehicle & other goodies i won't mention in forums.

jon im sorry to hear about that dude i will be sure to keep 2 eyes out for it in my area. good luck i hope you find it

Damn, that bites! :mad: We'll keep a look out for parts or stuff that comes on Craigslist or Ebay. Jerks need a good beating.

As of 6:30 pm no calls from the local police so I think finding it at this point is a dead issue. I couldnt see someone in the area trying to drive it around so I think it would be parted out. Please keep an eye out for parts being sold in the area for me. I put destinctive markings on alot of stuff on the car and engine just incase of this type of situation.

Thanks Jon

Will look out here in southern CT. Wasn't that car recently bought around the Derby CT area??

More details, was it garaged or street parked? Any anti-theft devices? Hope you had good insurance.

Might want to also post in the lounge, lot more traffic there.

Car came out of New Haven C.T. in may of 05. It was 1 of the few Trooper cars in that state. The car was parked off street but not in a garage. No theft devices as I had not got around to it yet, I was still going throught the car replacing almost every servicable part, also never had it appraised so now Im really screwed. At this point its just a waiting game and I am gathering all my recipts I have. My last T got totaled and now this one stolen. I hate to say it but I am done with " BUICKS ". I will have stuff for sale cheap once things get squared away. Between me and my uncle we have alot of things to go. From full cars, to a complete stock 87 motor less turbo much more.

Maybe you will get lucky and it will just be some kid taking it for a joy ride. i guess now only time will tell what will happen.

Best of luck on your T. I feel your pain. :(

You may want to put a post with some additional details in the 'Stolen' forum.

DCVING said:
Car came out of New Haven C.T. in may of 05. It was 1 of the few Trooper cars in that state. The car was parked off street but not in a garage. No theft devices as I had not got around to it yet, I was still going throught the car replacing almost every servicable part, also never had it appraised so now Im really screwed. At this point its just a waiting game and I am gathering all my recipts I have. My last T got totaled and now this one stolen. I hate to say it but I am done with " BUICKS ". I will have stuff for sale cheap once things get squared away. Between me and my uncle we have alot of things to go. From full cars, to a complete stock 87 motor less turbo much more.

Not being a smart azz but look into TTA's they fly under the radar as most people don't know what they are.

Sorry about your loss.

Just curious as to what you were using for anti-theft and if you think they defeated it? Or was it towed?

Like a lot of us, I have a collector's insurance policy that limits use basically to parades and shows. Naturally I drive it a lot more than that. I usually don't leave it out of my sight, but once in a while I'll leave it at the mall or something if I know I'm going to be quick. The anti-theft measures I take would make it impossible to drive the car away in a short period of time but I worry about towing.

Jim