Article: New site is live!

How do you turn off forums that you do not want to view ie; EBAY!

I wanna go back.:(How come on alot of the screens the page only displays on the left half and the right half of the page is light grey?

nice. but can we all get a email on how to navigate through this site.

I liked the old format where the stickied threads had a seperation from the current threads... Would be nice to see that come back..

Prefer the "old" colors... Light yellow background seems easier on the eyes than this... Just my .02

I have the same question as 'pronto.' How do I turn off forums I don't want to view?

i prefer the classic colors...the gray is very drab and depressing. not to mention its harder to read.

Well, I hope that I am not in the minority, but I really like the new style that I am seeing right now. This is the first major facelift that I can remember since around 2003 or so. I find the darker colors easier on the eyes. Not to mention, I know that it must have involved a LOT of work to complete the upgrade. I think freshing things up and a few tweeks here and there as needed was a good idea. Don't be discouraged, most people are resistant to change.

Most of the stuff people are missing can be added back through user submitted addons. The old forum was REALLY customized. Thats one thing I didnt want to deal with here in the beginning but dont worry, Ill be adding things back in the coming days.