Article: New site is live!

Not a bad update...but I have a recommendation....the gray color is depressing...Maybe a red or yellow background...overall all good job!

ehhhh... how about an https option for security reasons (ssl) new colors are nice, just will take some getting used to.

if not an ignorable ebay forum, how about making all the ebay posts by someone other than admin, so we can ignore the username?

Bob

if not an ignorable ebay forum, how about making all the ebay posts by someone other than admin, so we can ignore the username?

Bob

Damn, that is why you are the man... I hadn't even thought of that! If it doesn't work the correct way we will do that!

That won't work for the Political forum though...

On the fence here.... Pros:-- site seems faster, header looks great, Like the power 6 logos instead of the car pics,Cons: --don't like the lighter background...hard on the eyes, Search tab appears behind the frist post...rendering it almost useless, data box for PM's jumps around when I'm trying to get the cursor in the right place...PITA, Smileys are still the same 'ol LAME-o's, and WhereTF is my i-trader rating???..........more cons than pros....:frown:

this is my only gripe.. very annoying to an old person.. The rest I can "adjust" to :p

We are getting in the short rowes now... Hopefully everything will be fixed before long and this is on top of the list...

WOULD THIS BE THE CORRECT ACDelco Spark Plug Wire Set Part No: 616F FOR A BONE STOCK DAILY DRIVER? ANY SUGGESTIONS?:confused:

Any progress with allowing members to choose what forum they want to block like we could before?