Arizona GN-Nick Micale

we4Mateo

Double you eee what?
I know Nick usually gets props on this board anyway, but it's needed again. This guy never stops amazing me. If you give Nick even a little goodwill, he'll give you back 12x whatever you gave. Thanks for all the help this week Nick getting me parts to be on the track this weekend. Couldn't do it without you man!

Nick is one awesome turbo Buick guy. Couldn't have done what I have without him. Hes always a pleasure to be around. I can never tell nick enough how great full I am for everything he has done.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

+1 Nick is a great guy.Helped me on the phone and i didnt even purchase anything from him at that time.Greater guy in person

Thanks for all your kind words as my passion stems not only from the turbo Buicks, but also from the appreciation of you guys trusting me.

It is important for me to treat every person, customer or not, like I would be treated as well.

Almost every day I am doing something on someone's TR, and I love doing it, but my wife has "banned" me from any working any car on Christmas day! :)

Thanks for all your kind words as my passion stems not only from the turbo Buicks, but also from the appreciation of you guys trusting me.

It is important for me to treat every person, customer or not, like I would be treated as well.

Almost every day I am doing something on someone's TR, and I love doing it, but my wife has "banned" me from any working any car on Christmas day! :)
You deserve it. Respect is earned you carry ya self well and always good business. I not only gained a great gn but a amazing friend. Happy holidays your wife has the right idea . Send her and your son my best. From my family to yours.. kai