Nick Micale Arizonagn

If you pull up or down on bumper the dents will pop out you can push them out from inside the trunk to but they will pop back out. Painless is not fixing that. It’s going to need the body mounts messed with

I just want to address the 2 major issues.

After the GN was finished a couple road tests were done and the car was parked in my front driveway mainly to check for oil leaks. No leaks were seen as it sat there for a week waiting for the transport.

About 10 local friends and customers saw the car and there was no body damage as claimed. If so, the transported would have documented the dents before it was loaded.

A local body guy has an Eastwood fixture to roll the rear fenders as the 10" wheels and tires were rubbing. This was done about 3 weeks before transporter arrived.

Over the many years, I have seen turbo Buicks that were track cars and cracks at the roof seam and wrinkles in the quarter panel. The rear frame rails are very flimsy and excessive tie down force will distort the frame and body. Most race cars have specific welded attachments for tie downs, and do NOT pull the rear frame rails.

Over the years that transporters and delivered and picked up GN's, the ALWAYS have me sign the condition report. It is obvious the driver did not do a condition report here, and blames it was us that did the damage, not his imcompentence.

Since the customer decided to try and solve his issues here instead with the transporter, and the petty other items, he will find a hard road dealing with me.

Oh, I have him given a $1000 credit on his bill.

If you pull up or down on bumper the dents will pop out you can push them out from inside the trunk to but they will pop back out. Painless is not fixing that. It’s going to need the body mounts messed with
Painless can but once he loosens those body mounts stand bye

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

After the GN was finished a couple road tests were done and the car was parked in my front driveway mainly to check for oil leaks. No leaks were seen as it sat there for a week waiting for the transport.

About 10 local friends and customers saw the car and there was no body damage as claimed. If so, the transported would have documented the dents before it was loaded.

A local body guy has an Eastwood fixture to roll the rear fenders as the 10" wheels and tires were rubbing. This was done about 3 weeks before transporter arrived.

Over the many years, I have seen turbo Buicks that were track cars and cracks at the roof seam and wrinkles in the quarter panel. The rear frame rails are very flimsy and excessive tie down force will distort the frame and body. Most race cars have specific welded attachments for tie downs, and do NOT pull the rear frame rails.

Over the years that transporters and delivered and picked up GN's, the ALWAYS have me sign the condition report. It is obvious the driver did not do a condition report here, and blames it was us that did the damage, not his imcompentence.

Since the customer decided to try and solve his issues here instead with the transporter, and the petty other items, he will find a hard road dealing with me.

Chuck,

I've never seen you at a loss for words. What gives? :p

Neal

Just keeping an "I" on what's going on;).
Started to comment, but then saw others had already posted what I was about to say.

Strange, the OP is absent from the conversation.
When we ship a car, it's fully documented w/ fotos, mileage, etc. AND, the driver has to agree on any items of "interest", and note same on the way bill.
Nick took care of the situation. Case closed.

Started to comment, but then saw others had already posted what I was about to say.

When we ship a car, it's fully documented w/ fotos, mileage, etc. AND, the driver has to agree on any items of "interest", and note same on the way bill.

Yes, strangely absent.

Nick/Crew had nothing to do with the 1/4 panel damage. The transport company has no proof, and if the car was damaged before they took possession, it would have been documented. Period.

$1000 goes a long way to detail a car, jus' sayin.

And for all you "experts", yes, I DO know PDR guys that could likely fix that damage.

Yes, strangely absent.

Nick/Crew had nothing to do with the 1/4 panel damage. The transport company has no proof, and if the car was damaged before they took possession, it would have been documented. Period.

And for all you "experts", yes, I DO know PDR guys that could likely fix that damage.
After my axle broke at the WCN and destroyed my fender I know that could have been fixed by them. Some are good but that didn't need PDR

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Before I say anything further, Nick has said he will make it right, correct?
He has said he will make it right. But has been dodging phone calls not returning emails. I just the estimate from the shop it’s going to be 2500 to tighten everything up. They have to remove the heads. Leaking oil from heads. Waiting to hear back. Only reason I went on here is I can see he’s been on here recently and he claims He can’t work a computer or email. Wanted to see if I could get him on here since he won’t answer phone or email

2500$ quote from the shop they have to remove the heads! And no you didn’t give me a 1000$ credit, you “forgot” to charge me for something... but remembered to charge me for parts I sent Down!!!You don’t answer phone calls or emails but you can get on here? I knew this would pull you out of hiding! Call me and figure this out!

Yes, strangely absent.

I didn’t get any NOTIFICATION about this. I have pics of everything. This has gone far beyond the body damage. I have 2500$ in repairs I need Done because of his crews incompetence

Didn’t get any of that. This was my first rodeo shipping a car. Also was going off his rep of being a great guy and turbo Buick guru. I just thinks it’s funny I said in op he stopped answering my calls and claim he couldnT figure out internet. Only way to get his attention. I’m filing small claims tomorrow or next day. Like I said I have it all documented. Even tire shop I was lucky enough to be by has paper work on my wheels falling off!

My $.02 on the dents...
The rest, I won't comment on.
W/o seeing both sides, I'm assuming they look pretty much the same. Y/N?
Shipped on a common, multi car open?

As for the $300/side, paintless repair...That guy is overloaded w/ :poop:.
Passenger side is worse but they are both same area

I honestly tried to stay calm. But ITa complete bs to claim you can’t use email or text but you can get on here ??? I’m going to file small claims. Nick is insured and I’m sure with all my write up proof/pics I have from the shop, his insurance will cover. Hopefully.

View attachment 324312

Could that crease have been caused by running tie down straps to the rear portion of the frame & cinching it down?

I see the wheel strap. The straps could have been changed after the crease was noticed.
They were strapped to the tire. The creases are least of my worries last quote to re seal all the leaks was 2500$. Rear main, heads, timimg cover, they need To get a wire that got pinched puttin engine back in