Are you ready for this? Street Outlaws new season starts next Monday 26 Oct.

This is "rumored" to be Crow 2.0
ba793b6653aa47064fb49fd7b12a028c.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Lets see it make a run to the grocerie store and back...

It's funny when these guys complain about pro mods showing up and essentially that's what the majority of them have too. Kye Kelly, pro mod as well. I guess pro mods are the new street car.

Last edited:
It's funny when these guys complain about having to line-up against a pro mod and essentially that's what the majority of them have too. Kye Kelly, pro mod as well. Guess pro mods are the new street cars in 2015 and beyond.

Also those streets they race on don't look anything like my streets here. Mine have painted lines,stop signs,and traffic lights.

that was a good episode, that corvette Dave was driving did pretty good without a transbrake.

Kye Kelly can OUT 6oft everyone on the SHOW... Except for Eric "The Prosecutor" Malone.

Not sure how old this list is, but Dusty Bradford is number 9...

The "CrowMod"!

https://www.facebook.com/thecrow405/videos/693091790826593/?theater

Nice looking car... But not what I would consider a "street car".
should have gone with a tube 1989 chassis, then he could keep the body stock looking, have no weight, and be super aerodynamic, but i think a tube chassis is needed, a back half at that kinda power is dangerous, you need a purpose built race car at 3000hp, or whatever it takes to run 170mph in the 8th in a 3200lb car.

You had to look fast during the commercial for the upcoming New Orleans shows. I'm not a fan of Cheifs new car. I still prefer stock body lines on any car that I see racing. Kye's car is very light compared to Cheif's old car. With the money these guys are racing for now and since there are no rules, I can see why Chief chose the car that he did. I'm seriously considering some no prep type racing in the upcoming year. With purses in the 10-15k range for small tire cars like mine, it's hard to not consider running them. I just have a lot of testing to do before I'm ready.

So... It looks like there is going to be a new show called Street Outlaws New Orleans with Kye Kelly as the host.

Does anyone know if the 405 boys will still have their show also?

Rumor was the original show was cancelled due to them asking for to much money and for them being to demanding about certain pieces while filming. Either they worked it all out or someone else picked them up because they have filmed another season. A new season where Chief just totaled his car was just filmed.