Are you ready for this? Street Outlaws new season starts next Monday 26 Oct.

The Ford engine screwed it up. What idiot puts a ford powerplant in a GN. And then the Chevy powerd ford wins

I got EXCITED see a GN.. But a Bennett Racing 420 ci FORD.... Damn A Ford engine in a GN :-(

I got EXCITED see a GN.. But a Bennett Racing 420 ci FORD.... Damn A Ford engine in a GN :-(
Jeremy something . . .
That white mustang running a LS.
What's the world coming to. Lol
1445916082544.jpg

I thought it was funny that the murder nova said that he wished there cars were there to take money and you can plainly see all 3 cars the crow,Goliath, and murder nova in the back ground.

^ Haha I noticed that too when I watched it after work last night, they always pull that crap. Also been saying for a long time how a roots powered big block engine would annihilate those guys, and sure enough, that Death Trap got pulled faster than Word Trade Center seven. That 3rd gen pro-mod was sick...

Here is my opinion:
I like the show and the way it is setup. I don't care or get hung up in what my definition of a street car is. The show is better that 98% of the other crap on tv.

At the end of the day, very few are smart enough to build 1000-2500 hp cars, make them hook, drive them, AND talk a network into creating a show around their hobby that runs for more than 2 seasons.

In the end . . The guys and network are doing this for $$$. Can't blame them and no one needs to watch them.

Even Chief was impressed with the Pro Mod Trans Am, despite calling it out back in the OKC. It cleaned Chuck's clock the same way Tuff did with Daddy Dave, it just pulled and pulled, and that Pro Mod hooked pretty damn good in that race. In their podcast they also mention running some very fast Imports, I am definitely looking forward to that episode...

Here is my opinion:
I like the show and the way it is setup. I don't care or get hung up in what my definition of a street car is. The show is better that 98% of the other crap on tv.

At the end of the day, very few are smart enough to build 1000-2500 hp cars, make them hook, drive them, AND talk a network into creating a show around their hobby that runs for more than 2 seasons.

In the end . . The guys and network are doing this for $$$. Can't blame them and no one needs to watch them.

As is Graveyard Cars and Fast and Loud .

Here is my opinion:

Exactly....I only wish I could be part of it......there is a very early episode of pinks first season like the second or third show that the okc boys were on it....they all looked like teenagers practicaly....I will see if I can find it and post the link....I wonder if that was how they got in with discovery

Here is my opinion:

Yep. If you don't like the show I'm sure the Kardashians are on the other channel.

You are not a genius if you notice inconsistent shit on this show. It means you know what you are doing. You are good at what you do.

Stop bitching about a bad ass show that us real gearheads are fortunate to have nowadays.

Man up.

Those tuner cars are no joke. Did the guy say 73 cid or something like that?

Those tuner cars are no joke. Did the guy say 73 cid or something like that?
Yes Jerryl, 73 cubic inches... INSANE. I am in agreement, those Guys put on a SHOW... The 85 RX7 could have beat Kamakazi. And the Supra should have won also. It was FUNNY when the Mitsubishi beat the ASS off of Chuck....

I'm surprised Chuck doesn't have an anti spin stategy. For sure he is measuring drive shaft speed?