Are you ready for this? Street Outlaws new season starts next Monday 26 Oct.

That tuner car must be running 80 lbs boost and spin to 15k. Lol

Was the best episode up to date as far as I am concerned. That Supra would have dominated. The Mitsu/Eagle Talon was a great race, I predict Chuck going big tire soon, he can't keep making the same costly mistake over and over again. They would have beat the 405 in the 1/4 mile...

That black Rx7 is local to me and it is fast. The turbo is about the size of the motor. There is a YouTube video of it running 7's.

Chuck is a deusche bag. Before raced he told the guy he was coming to the line and was going to stop. He wanted the guy to wave the American flag

Chuck is a deusche bag. Before raced he told the guy he was coming to the line and was going to stop. He wanted the guy to wave the American flag

There is a reason for it. Guys like those that raced the 405 that I know here in NY/NJ, who are cool as fu**, have a tendency of waving the PR flag every chance they get at the track, and it does get annoying after awhile and I tell them every time I see them lol. Very fast cars though...

One of the best episodes so far. Great races. A 1/4 mile race would have been another story for the 405, but 60ft is where its at in the 1/8 mile and there just isn't enough real estate to pull someone in the top end if they are making a solid pass. Rotaries are impressive, but I wonder how many passes one can take before a rebuild is needed?
What's ironic is that the Supra broke a TH400, not an import part.
As usual Chuck runs his mouth and blows the tires off. Was there really something wring with the green car that raced Chief?

Imagine how many import trans that guy went through before going to a th400.

Big Chief got into an accident...

Read about it here...;

http://www.hotrod.com/news/street-o...d-brian-chucky-davis-crash-during-tv-filming/

12208645_10153677026285993_5887433566998676514_n.jpg

Last edited:
Tonight Monday 12/7/2015 from 9-11 PM EST they are racing for $50K and have 32 cars competing. Should be a good entertaining show.

Watching it now. Hope big daddy dave can get that into the finals. I like the reaper guy. He keeps it real

Ya that chuck thinks he a real tough guy, sucker punch an old man like that just shows what a pussy he really is.

Chuck is an oppertunist it seems. But four of them did get hot coffee thrown on them by the old man

If you throw hot coffee on people first it's not a sucker punch. If you do something like that you better be ready because things are going to happen!

So... It looks like there is going to be a new show called Street Outlaws New Orleans with Kye Kelly as the host.

Does anyone know if the 405 boys will still have their show also?

Kye Kelly is the HOTTEST Street Racer in the country... $56000 tonight, almost $20000 from Big Chief... I do believe he deserves a SHOW...

I thought they said it was gonna be run on Wednesday nites or somthn so they will likely have both shows. I really hope big chief doesn't build somthn ridiculous like that. these things are getting further and further from street cars every episode. these are str8 up race cars.

So... It looks like there is going to be a new show called Street Outlaws New Orleans with Kye Kelly as the host.

Does anyone know if the 405 boys will still have their show also?