Are you ready for this? Street Outlaws new season starts next Monday 26 Oct.

Owning 2 of these money pits is a real economic catastrophe! I can't afford a radio, much less a big screen!:smuggrin:

I can and would only own one of these money pits at a time. One thing i have learned in the 28 years of owning a turbo regal. Build it to be fast but don't drive it to its full potential all the time,just fast enough to have fun with and it will last and be easier on the wallet. This way i can afford a big screen tv to watch all these guys spend fortunes on their cars to be the fastest,but only one of them can be the fastest so the others are out the money they spent trying.;)

There was a new episode last week...kinda. Reviewed last season and farmtruck/Asian race 24hrs of lemons

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's that time again. I know some like it and some don't but it is entertaining. ;)
This is like our monday night football around here, the show last monday had a never shown run of murder nova and kye kelley the same night kye took chief out last time......chief said you go try it, murder left on kye and kye won by one car at the stripe. shawn told kye after the race that was most we had ever turned my car up right there. I heard doc has a new 808" engine...not sure if it will show up on this season or next.

They are playing the show all day today if you have nothing else to do.

The first new season show is tonight at 9 pm est.

The fastest street cars in the country..? More like the fastest trailer turds on the street. But who am I kidding, I'm in. If dancing with the d list had cars, I'd watch.

They are playing the show all day today if you have nothing else to do.

The first new season show is tonight at 9 pm est.
We have a tv in the lunchroom at work and it plays company/ safety info for 5 minutes and then reg tv for 5......usually cnn or similar....one of the second shift guys came and got me and said your shows on in the lunch room .....some how the controller in the server room got changed to discovery channel.....LOL maintenance guys gettin it done

I just saw a GN on Kansas city's team. EDIT it has a ford engine .bummer.

Last edited:
A GN on the show. New season off to a good start. Powered by 420 ci small block Ford though.Oh well still a good taste in picking the GN.