Anyone running Jegs SSR Mags?

JustABuick

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone here is running the black Jegs SSR Mags? trying to get an idea of how they look on our cars. If so, what size and backspacing? looks like there aren't many sizing options.

Kelly

I ended up finding a set of Weld RTS. They were pretty dirty, but I think they will clean up and look pretty good. The fronts are 15x4 with a 165 tire...not sure how that's going to work out, but we'll see. Rears are 15x8 with a 4.5 backspace. My understanding is that I'll need to run a spacer on the rears. I was a little hesitant on buying them because of the spacer, but I got them for a pretty good price, so I figured it's worth a shot. I'd like to run ET Pros- I hope I don't have to roll the fenders, but I might.

I ended up finding a set of Weld RTS. They were pretty dirty, but I think they will clean up and look pretty good. The fronts are 15x4 with a 165 tire...not sure how that's going to work out, but we'll see. Rears are 15x8 with a 4.5 backspace. My understanding is that I'll need to run a spacer on the rears. I was a little hesitant on buying them because of the spacer, but I got them for a pretty good price, so I figured it's worth a shot. I'd like to run 275/60/15 ET Pros- I hope I won't have to roll the fenders, but I might have to.

Yeah, I'd like to see them on a turbo regal. I've only seen them on a Malibu so far. I couldn't pass up the deal on these RTS's though