Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

Hello all, This is Joe Cipolla here. Anybodys got a problem with me, you can e mail me at Phattmeats@aol.com. Thanks Joe, you've got your money. Dave, e mail to me. Brandon e mail me to, what the hell happened to your header panel? Did not get it? E mail me and with your address and i'll send you your money back ASAP. I'm sick of this. I want this crap to end. I sell tons of crap on the internet and you can't please everyone. You want your money e mail me. You'll get your cash. No pun intended. Thanks Alot Joe CIpolla

Joe,

I have e mailed you and I have called you, all you have ever done is lead me on and make false promises.

Dave Levey

Originally posted by JoesV6
Hello all, This is Joe Cipolla here. Anybodys got a problem with me, you can e mail me at Phattmeats@aol.com. Thanks Joe, you've got your money. Dave, e mail to me. Brandon e mail me to, what the hell happened to your header panel? Did not get it? E mail me and with your address and i'll send you your money back ASAP. I'm sick of this. I want this crap to end. I sell tons of crap on the internet and you can't please everyone. You want your money e mail me. You'll get your cash. No pun intended. Thanks Alot Joe CIpolla

If I had all my money, you wouldn't have been contacted by the Postal Inspector! This is the same BS type you have done in the past. You didn't get your part?, E-mail me about this, your money is on the way, blah, blah, blah. If I cut and pasted every e-mail I got from you that was total crap, I could write a book. One thing IS for certain. You won't be selling any TR parts to anyone on here. :D I took the Liberty of forewarding a few names of people that you scammed to the Feds also. :p

Can you say "BUBBA THE LOVE MACHINE".Well you better practice it.Because i hope he's your CELLMATE.He'll give you somthing to get sick of. Some set of nuts coming here like you did nothing wrong. Rectify these guys with there money & sell your BS to someone that gives a $hit...Cause on this BB you & your "Im sick of this" Attitude isn't working.....Jim

PS: Have a nice day:rolleyes:

If you get busted for dope you get soap on a rope:eek:
What do you get for this?
Bored and stroked for free by Bubba :eek:
Or ported and polished LOL
Great to see Buick guys looking out for each other:)
The guy sounds like a real flake!!

Originally posted by geno
If you get busted for dope you get soap on a rope:eek:
What do you get for this?
Bored and stroked for free by Bubba :eek:
Or ported and polished LOL
Great to see Buick guys looking out for each other:)
The guy sounds like a real flake!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks, i damn near spit soda all over my monitor after reading that! :D

"You didn't get your header panel?"

Joe,
You know damn good and well I didn't get the header panel! You fed me your
line of crap- "I'm down your way all the time, I'll deliver it to you." Well, all you
delivered was alot of bullsh!t excuses as to why you couldn't!

I'll e-mail you, but if I don't see my money soon, what you deserve is coming.;)

Re: "You didn't get your header panel?"

Originally posted by TurboCrazy
Joe,
You know damn good and well I didn't get the header panel! You fed me your
line of crap- "I'm down your way all the time, I'll deliver it to you." Well, all you
delivered was alot of bullsh!t excuses as to why you couldn't!

I'll e-mail you, but if I don't see my money soon, what you deserve is coming.;)

Sound familiar? Little Joey feeds that line to everyone! I got the same thing word for word two months ago. This is his typical line that he uses to continue stalling until someone looses stamina in the persuit. He met his match when he went against us! :mad:

Everyone should take note. If you take the time to read through all the BS crap that this kid has e-mailed people, you will see the criminal mind at work. The lies, the stories, the brushoffs. If you ever run into this with another party, drop the hammer immediatly. I am only sorry that I didn't do it sooner. It did make for good reading, though.....:cool:

Hello all, This is Joe Joe (the monkey boy) Cipolla here. Anybodys got a problem with me, you can e mail me at Phattmeats@department of corrections.com. Thanks Joe, I've got your money (Ha ha). Dave, visit me in H block. Brandon, send me a carton of cigarettes. You know where your header panel is? I do (LOL). Email me and I'll give you the address to my new place in Sing Sing. I'm sick of this. I want to have my three hots and a cot in peace. I try to please Bubba and his friends but you can't please everyone. You want your laughs...visit me during sleep hours with a video camera. You'll get to see my @ss. No pun intended. Thanks Alot Joe Joe (the monkey boy) CIpolla
:eek:

Did he really post that?? If he did, this proves my earlier point that Louis V. Slugger is the only guy that's going to learn this turd.

How old is this guy? 18? Man, if this is how he conducts business and his life, I'm surprised he doesn't live in a hospital, much less a prison.

Joe 1320, I think I speak for many of us when I say you are much more patient than we might have been, and you are doing the right thing. Have you heard anything from the authorities? We're hanging by a thread, here, man!!

;) :D

Joe B. Postal money order for the remainder of the funds sent. Tracking # 0300-6000-0001-3838-8949. USPS Postal money order # 02260138127. Brandon, I've forwarded you your tracking information . It is as follows Postal tracking # 0300 6000 0001 3838 8956. United states postal money order # 02260138116. Expect to see it soon guys. Guy with the slicks you know damn well you've got em. I've got the postal information from months ago. I do not want to hear this. I'm all done here.

Joe

A hush falls over the crowd....

....as they wait with baited breath to see what portends to be a gripping end to this fateful saga.....all the while humming "Liar Liar pants on fire" under their collective breath.....

Will Joe Cipolla finally come clean? *money changes hands*

Will Joe Bowen finally be able to rest from his weary yet determined crusade? *we hope so for Joe B's sake, but secretly await the next kick in the stomach from Lil' Joey as he nails his own coffin shut*

And, who is this Louis V. Slugger, and why is he merely leaning in the corner, arms folded, doing nothing, while injustice prevails??

Tune in tomorrow for the exciting conclusion of "As the Joe Turns"

---brought to you by, The Gap. Introducing our newest Gap line--Joey Gap. Featuring fashionable striped clothing in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes. Come in and see our new "Drawer Dropper" low cut pajama jumpers, with a built in seat door. Perfect for those intimate evenings with YOUR favorite Bubba.
:p :rolleyes:

The latest breaking story....

The Feds are now involved with the matter. The US Postal inspector has a few men ready to pick him up. Little Joey supposedly informed the Feds that he was sending people's money back via mail and provided the feds with a tracking number. How lucky he is, the Feds were on the way to see him! I was told by the Feds that if the $$ don't arrive within a few days, get back in touch and he will be taking a ride down to the local jail. :D

For the rest of you that e-mailed me about getting scammed, I made sure the Feds now have your info, and they are taking action. ;)

You should have listened, Joey. I told you every step of the way what was going to happen and you are seeing it unfold right before your very eyes. It may have taken a little longer than expected, but the outcome will be the same. You will not get away with this, you will not scam others on this board ever again. You son, are done. You should feel lucky I didn't post all the lies that exist in the e-mails that you sent out. Perhaps I'll send a hard copy to you parents as well as your school counselors. Maybe they can wade through the BS and give you the help that you really need. :p Hmmmm..... that does sound like a good idea!:eek: Then again, why stop there? I'm sure I could dig even deeper..........

As this story continues, little Joey has realized his miscalculation. There are people out there that can be the most kind and giving until being taken advantage of. Then those same kind people take on a different attitude and will hunt you down at any cost to serve vengeance. :mad:

One more thing little Joey........ You were DONE soon after you started. Like an idiot, you refused to believe the truth and refused to tell the truth. You ARE indeed done, you won't be selling any more parts here!:D

Joey,

Did you forget about me ?, let me help you, " No I did not forget I lost your address" or was it " the check went out this morning"

Originally posted by Dave Levey
Joey,

Did you forget about me ?, let me help you, " No I did not forget I lost your address" or was it " the check went out this morning"

Dave, let me help here...... try this one:

----- Original Message -----
To: joe1320@email.msn.com
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 12:06 AM
Subject: Re: Parts

Joe,
The tracking number is at my office, i can get it to you monday morning. Shoot me a e mail AM monday so i remember to e mail it to you.

Take Care
Joe

This was total BS........ The kid goes to school. :mad:

Or insert this excuse when needed:

Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: Parts

Joe, what was the shipping address?

For my records, i think i may have messed it up

Joe

Or if you are really in a bind, this one is a beauty.......:p

Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: ??????

Joe,
I am really sorry i have been putting you off. I am in the process o renovating my house right now, and do not have much time to be playing with my computer. I really apologize, i've had other things on my mind, i have shipped the objects, god damn almost 2 weeks ago. I will get you the tracking # about 4-5pm tomorrow. I gotta run to the office tomorrow afternoon, get the ups info, then run home and e mail it to you, honestly i keep forgetting about it. So much going on and all. I got family in new york also, been trying to get in touch with them since last week. So much on my mind these days. when this should have been my first priority. Heres my # 312-320-5569, If you do not hear from me tomorrow, which you will.....give me a call tomorrow evening,. I am just a scatterbrain. Damn. I'll take care of this for you tomorrow. I really hope these aren't lost, if they are, i will give you a full refund, money is not the issue. I will take care of this for you.

Thanks
Joe Cipolla

Now if that wasn't bad enough, here is the reply that will piss off the rest of the TR community. Pay attention to the date here.............

Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 6:39 PM
Subject: your MO

Joe,
I have made out a money order for you. I feel that you are trying to hurt my name in the TR world. Hey, I am not a computer bum, i don't sit at my computer all the time, i check my mail once every few days. I would appreciate it if you would please make another post on the trader. Saying false things about people is ILLEGAL. I answered every one of your e mails. Like i said, i don't sit at my computer all day, i would tell you that you need to learn a little patience. but you have been patient. I have lots of things to do everyday. I can't be bothered with this petty bull****. I have been very nice to you and you go and write **** like that. That is WRONG. I'd appreciate it if once you get your Money order to please write another post. Thanks

Joe

Yeah right! ROFLMAO! Hurt your name? You did well enough on your own little Joey! Taking money and not delivering is illegal, persuing you and getting restitution is not.

Take note here guys. The kid even tries to bluff his way past me, thinking I would back down. Where the heck is the money going, Joey? Drugs?

Sorry Dave, I know we are all ready to string this kid up. The Postal Inspector told me that little Joey was supposedly taking care of you too. IMHO, I would call him in the morning.

Joe B. Postal money order for the remainder of the funds sent. Tracking # 0300-6000-0001-3838-8949. USPS Postal money order # 02260138127. Brandon, I've forwarded you your tracking information . It is as follows Postal tracking # 0300 6000 0001 3838 8956. United states postal money order # 02260138116. Expect to see it soon guys. Guy with the slicks you know damn well you've got em. I've got the postal information from months ago. I do not want to hear this. I'm all done here.

Joe

We all will make sure your done here and dont forget to tell your friends !!!!:mad:
Joe 1320 my hat goes off to you and you da man:)
P.S.
Joey just pay the man for the slicks,even if he did get them just chaulk it up to learning a lesson about scamming the Buick guys:p
Thats a pretty cheap lesson were i come from if you know what i mean :confused: :mad: :eek: :D ;) :eek:

Joe B. Postal money order for the remainder of the funds sent. Tracking # 0300-6000-0001-3838-8949. USPS Postal money order # 02260138127.

Well Joey, as of the time of this post, the United States Postal Service at www.usps.com says the following:

Delivery Status

You entered 0300 -600 0-00 01-3 838- 8949

That's not a valid tracking number. Please check to be sure you entered it correctly.

I'm not going to even comment on this. :rolleyes:

Delivery Status

You entered 0300 6000 0001 3838 8949

Your item was accepted at 1:29 pm on December 04, 2001 in ELMWOOD PARK, IL 60707. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Joe, do we have a typing problem? Or were ya not smart enough to delete the dashes? :)

Delivery Status

You entered 0300 6000 0001 3838 8949

Your item was accepted at 1:29 pm on December 04, 2001 in ELMWOOD PARK, IL 60707. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Joe, do we have a typing problem? Or were ya not smart enough to delete the dashes? :)

Oooooo! Is that the best you can do? No, you little smart ass, I did a cut and paste from your first post. Funny thing is that the other tracking number from the other people that YOU RIPPED OFF went through just fine. What I got on the tracking , was exactly what you see. Besides that, you shouldn't have any attitude considering the total BS and lies that you have dished out over the last several months. It took your parents and then the Feds breathing down your stinking little neck in order to make you own up. :mad: You're just pissed that you got caught and someone is ramming Justice right up your little hind end. Don't screw with the TR community ever again! :cool: