Anyone in Dallas, TX that can install a Wolfe double sway bar in my Buick?

LUZ_2_A6

Old School
I live in North Dallas and i am about to buy the Wolfe double sway bar and was wondering if anyone up here has had on put in or knows anyone who has done a few. Thanks

Nicholas

P.S. I know about Richardson Auto Import already.

Scott Winsett has a fabrication guy in Frisco or McKinney that he recommended for a cage install. He says he does great work.

maybe he'll chime in.

There always Wolfe Racecraft in Saginaw. I would think they would know how to put one in :)

Originally posted by UNGN
Scott Winsett has a fabrication guy in Frisco or McKinney that he recommended for a cage install. He says he does great work.

maybe he'll chime in.

There always Wolfe Racecraft in Saginaw. I would think they would know how to put one in :)

Bawhahahahah, i didn't know they were in Texas, i am stupid, i would gladly drive even a state away to have the designers install it, thanks a lot, you da man.

Nicholas

Hey, i just looked at their site, they are located in arlington, which is even closer. Thanks for slaping me and waking me up. Sorry for wasting the bandwidth.

Nicholas

Good luck with the tail pipes if you go with the double setup. My 3" single tail pipe was cut 5 times and rolled toward the center of the car to fit with just one link in the way.

Originally posted by LUZ_2_A6
Hey, i just looked at their site, they are located in arlington, which is even closer. Thanks for slaping me and waking me up. Sorry for wasting the bandwidth.

Nicholas

Hey no problem. I had a similar deal trying to get Upper Control arms from robert adams (he got a bad batch from UB machine and was waiting on replacements).

I had no idea where he was located and He sends me an E-mail that he lives only a few miles away. Instead of $60 shipping, I spent $.25 for gas to pick them up and swap out spindles.

Who needs Exhaust anyway?

Originally posted by 1320n10
Good luck with the tail pipes if you go with the double setup. My 3" single tail pipe was cut 5 times and rolled toward the center of the car to fit with just one link in the way.

I am probably going to do a mustang dump style, or maybe put the exh out the side like a lightining, single 3 inch pipe. Have you ever seen the Purple Buick that ran Silver State a couple of years ago, maybe i could do something like that. Anywho, i searched on threads about the bar and did notice that everyone had to mod their exh, oh well, it will be worth it i am sure. Thanks for trying to make me aware of that before i buy it, that is one thingi love about you Buick guys. Thanks a lot.

Nicholas