Anyone here think Jussie Smollet didn't straght up LIE to advance his "cause" ?

Fox is reporting that one of Obamanation's staff lawyers, has been found to be sticking her nose in it, too.
Whoda thunk it...….It's Shitcago.

It's not over, til the fat lady sings. Seems the feds are in it, now.

The DA is a George Soros lackey. Something I read anyways...

jussie.jpg

Attachments

• juss.jpg
    juss.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 35
  • ju.jpg
    ju.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 35
Behind the scene play. America is so fucking crooked.
Word here on the street is that he was tight with the Obama’s.

Attachments

• C1FC97E4-5D41-48AE-938D-947C8FB06B0A.jpeg
    C1FC97E4-5D41-48AE-938D-947C8FB06B0A.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 38
A side note. Don’t know why Emmanuel the mayor acted all surprised. He had to know some part of the deal he was the Obamas right hand man at one point.
He had to know something. If he didn’t he was betrayed.

Anybody notice his "George Jefferson Strut" as he entered court? Hilarious!

In the end, they call each other the same thing, but THEY are victims of that vile word......... validly or not.....

Whatever.

I'm kinda old and white, so it's definitely my fault, right?

Last edited:
LOL As far as I know there was no victim. I heard it was just an idiot hoping for ratings. But please tell me more about what I believe. :ROFLMAO:

You have my sincerest apology sir.

There is someone on this board, with a similar moniker, that believes ALL "Victims"... He stated as much back when Brett Kavanagh, the most recently confirmed Supreme Court Justice was being questioned. He stated emphatically, "I believe ALL "Victims", no matter what!"

If that is not you, and I now believe I am mistaken, I sincerely apologize.

Sorry for confusing you with another.

It's all good TurboT. I'm a pretty firm believer that if you ask a victim and an aggressor their story neither will tell you the truth. You can quote me on that one. :)

No victims, huh? Welcome to justice in diversity land. The antiwhite System we live in isn’t even trying to hide it anymore. Concepts like “Justice” and “Truth” simply do not exist outside our Race. Whites will never (don't) get fair trials in a system run by (((others))). And enabled, entitled, empowered, Blacks or other nonwhites will never indict one of their own because for them it’s “my people, right or wrong.”

Is no one figuring this out? Our enemies dropped the charges against this guy to preserve the antiwhite narrative. The Narrative is that blacks are always the victims and Whites are always the aggressors. If they convicted this guy in court it would have destroyed every other phony hate crime that is coming.

Even when all the world is looking at them they still will punch a toddler to get their lollipop or do any other heinous crime. I DINDU NUFFIN! I DESEERRV REPURAYCHINZ!

No victims, huh? Welcome to justice in diversity land. The antiwhite System we live in isn’t even trying to hide it anymore. Concepts like “Justice” and “Truth” simply do not exist outside our Race. Whites will never (don't) get fair trials in a system run by (((others))). And enabled, entitled, empowered, Blacks or other nonwhites will never indict one of their own because for them it’s “my people, right or wrong.”

Is no one figuring this out? Our enemies dropped the charges against this guy to preserve the antiwhite narrative. The Narrative is that blacks are always the victims and Whites are always the aggressors. If they convicted this guy in court it would have destroyed every other phony hate crime that is coming.

Even when all the world is looking at them they still will punch a toddler to get their lollipop or do any other heinous crime. I DINDU NUFFIN! I DESEERRV REPURAYCHINZ!
You hit the nail right on the head there.

I was in disbelief when I heard this on the news (KYW Philly) yesterday...
Lemme see if I got it right: Indicted on 16 Felony counts, now all dropped - but he did 16 hours of Community Service and forfeited his $10k bond. Thus... "this is NOT a whitewash" (per the D.A.) :confused::oops::unsure:. Jussie says that he has been 100% truthful throughout.
I guess we'll see if the FBI agrees?