Anyone from the metro detroit area here?

Tony in Southfield

This is Tony in Southfield I have a 87 GN I picked up this summer. I cruse Woodward and Telegraph right now I need a nice paint job, the car is from AK. where sat outside of a barn for 2yrs. and baked in the hot sun until my rescue,
for only $3,500

Plymouth Township here.Any other TR guys from the board from the Plymouth/Canton/Livonia area?

hey tony from southfield. this is tony from detroit. i mess around with paint restoration, and would love a crack at your paint job... whaddya say.

Im trying to put together a little LOCAL group of buick guys here, so that we have our own little network of people to draw from, in terms of help with wrenching, maintenance issues, cruising together, and things of this nature. Its always good to have a group of people, with common interests. It helps get things done easier, and its fun as well. I love wrenching on buicks, and would do it for free, anytime I could.

hey tony from southfield. this is tony from detroit. i mess around with paint restoration, and would love a crack at your paint job... whaddya say.

Im trying to put together a little LOCAL group of buick guys here, so that we have our own little network of people to draw from, in terms of help with wrenching, maintenance issues, cruising together, and things of this nature. Its always good to have a group of people, with common interests. It helps get things done easier, and its fun as well. I love wrenching on buicks, and would do it for free, anytime I could.

Yeah, we all need to meet up this summer. Hopefully my car is near done..

GN resto proj.

Tony sorry for the slow responce, where are you located or call me a 131-220-0062, If your restoring a GN I have some good sources on parts local.

who me? My gn's pretty much done. im just tunin her for now. (well, i still gotta get this timing set and valve springs in) but i love to screw with paint. so whenver you want to mess around with that paint let me know. i bet i could make it look good.

well what are we waiting for then. who here needs a hand with their cars?
Lets make it happen now, so its done by the spring time....

Westland in the house. Originally from detroit I cruise telegraph, woodward, fort street and the rest of them.

yeh it's in the garage, but i take it out and drive it anytime i want so it would not be a problem coming your way

Opening day at milan. Anyone gain in helping me out. Got a couple of pesty mustangs going to be there.

I am in. Especially for some drag radial action. She is just sitting in the garage fresh off the dyno,and ready to go kick some mustang but!!!!

Detroitbadboy