Anyone from the metro detroit area here?

Turbo6Smackdown

I tried to find a way to do a search in the members list by location. I guess they dont have that option yet. Would like to know who here's from the Detroit area. Post with your name and type of car. Would like to get to know some of the locals a little more.

never cruised gratiot in the T but have cruised gratiot in the late 80s with my old GN. The t is 2-tone black and silver not white

There are a few semi-regulars that go to Woody's. I usually stop up a few times during the summer. Most times it's after 6:00 and I just go to hang out, not really there for the show. The MBTC has been known to draw quite a few cars. If it was summer I'd say post up a date, I'm sure people would show, metro Detroit has alot of Turbo Buicks.

Dito, what Mike said. My car is mostly stock looking, stock rims and such. I do run a run a 275/60 nitto in the back to give it that race look. It also looks pretty stock under the hood but I do have a blue highlighted hoodliner, I guess that would be a good way to pick me out of a crowd.

Michigan

Milford michigan here. Grew up in Warren, spent my Tuesday nights cruisin' Boppers with my 79' Monte Carlo. Just finished the paint on my 87' Grand National, just in time for the salt and snow! Time to start on the go fast goodies. Engine is mostly stock, Kenny Belle intake, adjustable FRP is the only mods. Lookin' for a mentor on making this thing fast....

'86 Wh-1

'86 WH-1 in Shelby Twp. ex drag car with 11,000 miles. Many updates unopened engine. My 7th T type. Car show at my house every August before Woodward Cruise Can be contacted at glal@wowway.com

Ahh yes, hotrod gary. i met you before at the meets. had a lot of fun talkin to the club. great bunch of guys. we need to get together here and have a meet and greet.

Hot Rod Gary

He also has a basement full of parts for our cars. He was kind enough to part with some wheel well trim and kick panel pieces that helped me put my GN back together.

Gary, I will get in touch with you in the spring and take you up on that offer to tune the GN. His car is SUPER clean and I happened to be picking up the parts the weekend of his car show. Lots of nice cars! Man I can't wait for spring.................

Ryan

Live in downriver area mostly cruise telegraph and milan dragway 87 T 67mm b.b. precision and alot of other goodies.Cant wait until april for the track to open and test out new combination. See ya around poss 50's mcdonalds telegraph on fridays.