Starting the Grand National search...

sylvanmaker

Hello! Long time g-body fan - had oldsmobiles growing up but have not turned a wrench in 20+ years on a car. Living in CA is trickey with classic cars but I think its time to start the search for a 86/87 GN. Glad to have found out about this forum and look forward to virtually meeting members. Special shout out to any Northern CA members - I'd be keen to find a show or location where I can see some much loved GNs.

You JUST missed a good oportunity in SpoolFool's Taco Fest and Swap Meet this past Saturday....

Lou Czarnota (TurboLou) currently has one of the absolute best specimens of a GN available on the market today. It is stunning.

As for CA shows down the line, Buicks at Bates is the largest gathering of Turbo Buicks west of the Mississippi, happens the 1st Sunday in June, every year.

You JUST missed a good oportunity in SpoolFool's Taco Fest and Swap Meet this past Saturday....

Lou Czarnota (TurboLou) currently has one of the absolute best specimens of a GN available on the market today. It is stunning.

As for CA shows down the line, Buicks at Bates is the largest gathering of Turbo Buicks west of the Mississippi, happens the 1st Sunday in June, every year.
Bummer. Thanks for the info. Next year.... I will give @turbolou a call. Sounds interesting.

Welcome young fella. A nice one is almost always to be had, all it takes is money.
May as well get it now well the fiat cash is still perceived to have value.