Gns test car's new home/owners.

nickrov

Hello everyone. My wife and I purchased Scott W's test car on April 12th, I would like to start by saying what good people Scott and his family are. They were extremely hospitable and patient with us while we were at their home for more than 5 hours looking at the car and asking questions. The car is amazing and we are very happy with it. I have been looking to buy a Turbo Buick for the last 3 years and every morning and night I would look to find the perfect car for us, this car is my dream car with more attitude less altitude and a bit more character and power than I anticipated. We are a custom car family and have roots to the buick community. The car will be driven a lot! The car will be showed, and hopefully run at some auto x events with the help of Scott in the future. I live in northern ohio, so hopefully the car will be seen in parts it may have never been before which is exciting to me. If you see the car come say hi i am looking forward to meeting many new friends. The car was at norwalk ohio / summit race day this weekend and won first place at the Arby's car show :) Also i got to meet Rick Hunt (X-Ray) which was a pleasure, another great person, so kind and grounded. My white turbo regal obsession definitely started with his car after buying a diecast of it about 15 years ago, maybe more. We also took some pictures of the cars together which i will post. I will be doing some things to the car and will post updates here for anyone interested. I am very excited to finally be a part of this special community. We look forward to spending time with you all and your cars . Nick and Ashley

image.jpg
image.jpg

Congrats! You definitely picked up a great car from a great guy! I am also glad it found its way to a Buick guy

hope to see it again

aaron

Nice car and those are some great pics with Xray! Kind of a once in a lifetime opportunity....

Slowboi thank you, the pictures are hopefully a start to a on going meeting of the two cars, tr I can tell you this car is well taken care of and loved. I am not sure but I think he will comment on that at some point. (y)

Congrats on the purchase. That car has been followed by many along its life since Scot has owned it, and I am glad to see we can continue to watch it with the new owner. That car is pretty epic!

Mark, I actually felt fine watching it drive away seeing that it went to Nick and his wife.... This car couldn't have went to better or nicer people who will definitely take this car to the next level and take care of it like I did, if not better!.... The two X-Ray cars have been together before years ago and even raced side by side at Piedmont raceway which some people have video of but was never sent to either of us.... The best thing for me is knowing the car will be seen at Buick events and I get to see it evolve into Nick's car as he puts his own stamp on it.....

Rick Hunt called me right after you gave him a ride with nothing but good things to say about the suspension and how nice the car rides and handles, which meant A Lot to me.... With this car words will never explain how this car rides & handles until someone rides in it.....

Nick I look forward to seeing you at the next Buick event! You have a spot to display the car at our booth anytime!

Scot W.

Glad to see the car in great hands. Stay in touch and let ME know if you ever get tired of the car. Finances dictated that now was not the right time for me to get it.

Best wishes on your great new ride.

I've rode in that car. Simply amazing!! Glad she's still got someone to take care of her.

I seen the car this weekend at Norwalk show and it look great. Good place for the car to end up, you have lots of turbobuick support around here.