Anyone else having a bad....year!!??

I can't give you any Scott. I smoke myself and the longest I ever quit was about 7 months. I had a (so I thought) understanding girlfriend at the time and she helped me with substitution addiction but there were complications to this. One of the reasons I'm not married I'm sorry to say.

wacky tobacky dont count!

:rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin: A.j.

I guess I'll join in. Health is good, Family is good, job cut the bonus money so I became homeless. This lead to several run ins with the boss due to "bad attitude". I explained that my family and I are homeless due to the money situation. This led to joblessness. Still have to move several trailer loads of belongings to a closer cheaper storage. Trailer had a 'little' problem the other morning leading to another financial hit.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/texas-area/294846-giant-thanks-chuck-leeper.html

Keep moving forward. I hope the squids adjust to the new schools and surroundings. I have a job interview in the morning. Keep moving forward. Looks like I might have to cash in some retirement money to stay afloat. Bills piling up. Keep moving forward.

The future is ahead not behind.

wacky tobacky dont count!

:rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin: A.j.

Can't stand the stuff Aj. Spent to much time busting those that do when I was in the Army.:eek:

I guess I'll join in. Health is good, Family is good, job cut the bonus money so I became homeless. This lead to several run ins with the boss due to "bad attitude". I explained that my family and I are homeless due to the money situation. This led to joblessness. Still have to move several trailer loads of belongings to a closer cheaper storage. Trailer had a 'little' problem the other morning leading to another financial hit.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/texas-area/294846-giant-thanks-chuck-leeper.html

Keep moving forward. I hope the squids adjust to the new schools and surroundings. I have a job interview in the morning. Keep moving forward. Looks like I might have to cash in some retirement money to stay afloat. Bills piling up. Keep moving forward.

The future is ahead not behind.

It will get better Rich, just take your time and do what you have to do. The Kids will survive and do fine.:biggrin:

Wow that's a lot to have to go through hang TOUGH.

I've smoked for 20 years and know I need to quit, I have even tried 3 times. One time I had it licked as I had stopped for 6 months, then 2 weeks and last time 3 weeks. It's a hard addiction to quit. Any advice other than scared straight?

Being told next time I'll be pooping in a bag for the rest of my life and the look of fear of loosing me on the wifes face was plenty for me. Staying away from smoke and keeping busy helps. You never appriciate life until you are face to face with death. I took way too much for granted and worried about all the wrong stuff in life.