Anyone catch that GN on ABC News?

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
They were showing floods and tornadoes etc. As the piece wrapped up I looked up to see the reporter standing in front a GN that was in the flood and landed on top of a pile of junk. Hope everyone is OK. Sorry for whomever's GN that was.

a4763f9df93a94141348cc34f434c4d2.jpg

They showed it again this morning. This time the shot was panned out. The trunk is bent up so the car is U shaped. It's a gonner.

Looked worse in the video but it's still going to need alot of attention.

If it was in enough water to float off an embankment, there was water in the car and likely the drivetrain.

That along with another GN and my 2 where both flooded here in KY . We had a flash flood Monday afternoon here in the eastern portion of state . We're all lucky to be alive . He lost all his cars except his wifes dailey driver car . Both of my cars are being disassembled and can hopefully be saved .We are all still in shock here but we have our lives to be thankful for .

That along with another GN and my 2 where both flooded here in KY . We had a flash flood Monday afternoon here in the eastern portion of state . We're all lucky to be alive . He lost all his cars except his wifes dailey driver car . Both of my cars are being disassembled and can hopefully be saved .We are all still in shock here but we have our lives to be thankful for .

Very sorry to hear.

I'ld be heartbroken to see everything including my T washed away. Good luck with your rebuilding.

Looks like they are getting heavy rains again tonight. I grew up not far from that area in southern WV. We used to dirt track race at 201 speedway "Sitka". Good people in that area dealing with some tough weather lately. A few people have been lost in the flash flooding. Prayers to them for sure. Good luck with the cars turboanthoni. There have been a LOT of turbo Buicks in that area through the years!

Looks like they are getting heavy rains again tonight. I grew up not far from that area in southern WV. We used to dirt track race at 201 speedway "Sitka". Good people in that area dealing with some tough weather lately. A few people have been lost in the flash flooding. Prayers to them for sure. Good luck with the cars turboanthoni. There have been a LOT of turbo Buicks in that area through the years!
Very true we are getting rain as i type this . We have had rain of some sort everyday the last 5 wks . The whole area is saturated with water more than i have ever seen in my life here (46) . I live just accross the hill from 201speedway . We actually got 6.7 in of rain monday in less than 3hrs and it had rained off and on the prior 3days before . We. Lost 4 lives monday and is a sad situation but also a miracle . If this rain had came in nite hrs we woulda had dozens if not hundreds die . Thanks guys its been a rough few days for us folks here .

Folks making it thru safe is a blessing. I still get depressed seeing that precious old iron ruined by heavy weather...