Any thoughts on using a 237 FPR with alky?

'86T

Sure that's a Buick??
I'm in the process of gathering the parts for my alcohol injection. I currently am using a Bosch 237 fuel pressure regulator. I would like to keep my car's setup mild (aftermarket chip and 20 lbs boost max). Would a 237 be OK or do I need an adjustable FPR?

Thanks for your input.

Regulator is only used for adjusting fuel pressure...depends on chip, weather, etc for FP tuning.

If you can burn your own chips, then the 237 will be fine. If you cant..how can you richen or lean the car out a little?

HTH

Yup..as the boost pressure increases so does the need for additional fueling. Alcohol since it burns is a fuel..but depending on chip..and the way they command AFR will set your fuel pressure.

Too bad nobody makes an electric in car adjustable regulator..i'd buy one in a heart beat.

Aside from that..get the regulator. A billet one is available through most Buick vendors for a little over 100 dollars.

I have a 237, and I think it performs well. On the other hand, I suggest an adjustable. I feel that with the alky that it's too rich. I don't believe I've EVER seen an O2 reading below 810, but I'm also not getting deep into 3rd gear.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Looks like I'll add an adjustable FPR to my shopping list.