any clubs/groups/gbody guys in socal?

I will try and make it any ideas what time people might be showing up?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I was in So Cal.. but took my car and moved 2500 miles away.. :eek::D

But a few cool guys too....

Same to you, dick :D

and I'm helping the OP, telling him to get out of that :eek:

The car scene as a whole is dead in So. Cal.. we have 3-4 shows a week here. If it wasn't for Mike's show, there wouldn't be anything worth going to, just import shows, but then Imports are what Cali is all about nowadays now that its the leading free handout state.

The car scene as a whole is dead in So. Cal.. we have 3-4 shows a week here. If it wasn't for Mike's show, there wouldn't be anything worth going to, just import shows, but then Imports are what Cali is all about nowadays now that its the leading free handout state.
Aight that the truth. :(

:D

Co-sign that for truth.

Car scene, muscle/domestic scene, in SoCal is DOA.

If there is an event in the north (SFV and above) then the southern crowd (IE/OC/SD/etc) don't want to travel.

the SFV crowd has had 6+ caravans, in 2yrs, to Ontario 2x, Huntington Beach 2x, Temecula 1x, and San Diego 1x.

When will the IE/SB/SD/OC crowd caravan north to an event/meet/cruise?

Co-sign that for truth.

Car scene, muscle/domestic scene, in SoCal is DOA.

If there is an event in the north (SFV and above) then the southern crowd (IE/OC/SD/etc) don't want to travel.

the SFV crowd has had 6+ caravans, in 2yrs, to Ontario 2x, Huntington Beach 2x, Temecula 1x, and San Diego 1x.

When will the IE/SB/SD/OC crowd caravan north to an event/meet/cruise?

sir i have been up north plenty of times!!!! like i said iam at bobs big boy in downey EVERY wed night i was there last wed (had my dubbs on) there are two other gn owners who show up 98% of the time! only mikelanjavin stopped by none of the other guys that said they would come by showed up!! (their cars probably dont leak oil) :)

I dropped by in my truck on the way to Mammoth. It had a decent turn out for the venue.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

sir i have been up north plenty of times!!!! like i said iam at bobs big boy in downey EVERY wed night i was there last wed (had my dubbs on) there are two other gn owners who show up 98% of the time! only mikelanjavin stopped by none of the other guys that said they would come by showed up!! (their cars probably dont leak oil) :)

Yes you have, no doubt.

Gil, we can't even get these old women to attend a cruise to Neptune's Net like we did earlier in the year......good times.

and I'm helping the OP, telling him to get out:eek:

Actually, the OP hasn't been back since the first page........... Did we scare him away?

Come back OP, it's always safe and warm here in TB.com land.........

images

I think he moved.... :D

Stage24u.. u were supposed to come here for the Woodward Dream Cruise.. the Buick guys meet Wednesday... better drive fast :)
Pictures from the last couple big cruises in the Great Lakes section (Macomb County thread)... I'm whippin' those boys into shape now ;)

Yes you have, no doubt.

Gil, we can't even get these old women to attend a cruise to Neptune's Net like we did earlier in the year......good times.
My Buick always leaks oil (runs) and my old lady don't got my chicken product in her purse! Iam always up for meets/ cruises whatever. :). Compadre stage2. Yes we need to do that neptunes net ride again soon

Same to you:D

Hey Einstien, how many car shows & car related events can there be when you only have four months of decent weather.