any clubs/groups/gbody guys in socal?

Im in the Los Angeles area in the middle of Alhambra and the City of Montebello. I too am looking for local GN owners to share thoughts or just help each other out with parts tunning knowledge etc....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I am in la Puente, I am new to Gbodys but not new to cars..... anyone else?

maybe we can have a mod day or something

PM sent.. we got to keep this thread going there has to be alot more local GN owners in so cal???

I was even thinking about starting something up like a club or something, but I don't know if there is anyone else around.

I seen another GN but the owner was total dick, I was actually going to buy his but id rather pass... that's the ONLY other GN I have seen around.

Well im sure there is more out here I've seen a couple ill try and start talking to people when I come across them but for now let's keep this thread alive im sure some more will pop up.. lol

I'm in the SFV, and we have a small group out here.

We have a steady group of 4-5 guys out here with GN's and T-Types, that help one another out with the trials and tribulations of Buick ownership.

Wow looks like I missed a good time.. I think my car is up for a good drive so if anyone plans on meeting let me know just making some minor adjustments on my car but I should be ready very soon..

I was even thinking about starting something up like a club or something, but I don't know if there is anyone else around.

I seen another GN but the owner was total dick, I was actually going to buy his but id rather pass... that's the ONLY other GN I have seen around.

Im working on my oil leaks now.. ;) think we are neighbors do you have the black 22s on your car?

I work in la habra I can meet up on a Monday night or Thursday night I have a buick too!!!

I'm also looking for a race maybe a Honda or thous fast Mitsubishis ;)

Rafa stop messing around with them imports and go rep for Cali when them OKC boys come down in... they were here not long ago callin SoCal out! check it out skip to min 7 or so