any clubs/groups/gbody guys in socal?

I was even thinking about starting something up like a club or something, but I don't know if there is anyone else around.

I seen another GN but the owner was total dick, I was actually going to buy his but id rather pass... that's the ONLY other GN I have seen around.
"I seen another GN but the owner was a total dick". :)

Well fellas for you guys that are trying to meet up with other Buick owners every Wednesday there's is a car meet at bobs big boy in the city of Downey.....myself and a couple local guys are there at bout 6/7 till about 8/9......so come on down

I stay in Long Beach 605 and the 405 been trying to make it to bobs big boy need to change the alternator on the t type first.

Ill passed by once didn't know it still happens but since my gn has been down years didn't want stop by with my import lol. Hopefully she will be done this year.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Any local guys here know where I can pick up a ECM for my 87GN? Think mine gave out??

Where are you located? I have a spare you could troubleshoot with, that I might consider selling.

Im in los angeles?? I would be willing to drive or ship if your not to far so I don't lose a week or 2 waiting for part to arrive?

So who's comming to bobs big boy tomorrow ? I'll be there my Buick always leaks oil (runs) lets see if this guys are serious about this!

Going to have to give me till next week my cars not running hoping to get a ECM think that might be my problem.

Sent from my DROID3 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Going to have to give me till next week my cars not running hoping to get a ECM think that might be my problem.

Sent from my DROID3 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I think I have an extra, gotta look on the shelf. It would be non modified if it's still around....