Another SIMMONS wheel group purchase

Is this group purchase still going on? Those Simmons F wheels with the blak centers look god damn awesome on the GN.

Any chance of getting in on the group purchase for a set of tires and wheels for something other than a TR? I am very interested in a set of 18" ROH Modenas for my 96 Impala. Keep me posted, thank you.

The GP is always on. We need at least 5 commitmemts. BANDAID and TWINYTWIN had expressed interest - not sure if they're still commited.

I spearheaded the last GP. I can lead this one if there's interest.

The GP can get any wheel Simmons makes for any car. Go to www.groupawheels.com and see their selection. The price will depend on several factors - size, color, style, tires/no tires. So all of your prices could differ. I think Jeff at GroupA is also offering deep discounts if 20 or more interested parties participate.

But, for now it looks like we have at least three. Check the site for wheels and let me know what combination to chase down prices for.

I would get the F series with gloss black centers 18 by 8.5 front and 18 by 9.5 for the rear. Could I do that size with no mods to the lip or frame? I dont have lowering springs or anything. I would like new shocks and such would you recommend for a nice stance?

Can you get me a GP price on the FR 18" 8.5 -7mm offset fronts and 9.5 -13mm offset rears. They quoted me $3000 as a stand alone purchase. Has anyone seen what the wheels look like with polished centers ($600 extra)?? Jeff told me they have only ever done one set a long time ago. I would like to see pics of polished, charcoal grey metallic and gloss silver.....anyone have any?

Whose in for the GP?Is FBSideoiler427 spearheading it?
See my previous post for sizes, still looking for a price
WHO ELSE IS IN!!!!

1. stuart

fill in the blanks :cool:

Winters coming. Now would be a good time to order and get ready for May. Unless you're like me and drive all year. Then you can order and have new wheels in 6-8 weeks.

Upstairs!!

Interested in wheels

Can someone post or send some pics of the simmons wheels they have. More to the point I am trying to decide 17s 18s or 19s.
Thanks

Who is still interested in the group buy? Just trying to get some feed back because my buddy can get me a deal on some CCW wheels and its only good till the end of this year. So if no one is gonna go thru with this I need to know soon.

I'm still in also. If nothin happens soon I'll be ordering them on my own! :eek: