ANOTHER QUICKEE PARTS LIST FOR SALE

Dennis Kirban

This list replaces all previous ones. Same info applies. Read descriptions carefully. Email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com with number/letter code that perks your interest. I don't mess with photos. Paypal is the method of payment. Generally my stuff sells quickly.

9-AA I have two real nice like new Cardone reproduction brake bowls. New they run $200 each these are $79.95 each includes ups ground shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-BB In the GM box for the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a rebuilt ECM UNIT. No core required price is $119.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

9-CC For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal still with GM wrapper around it the discontinued by GM serpetine belt #10105307 Own it for $44.95 to your door UPS ground to basic 48 states. A must have item if you wanna see the GM info on the belt of your original 1986-1987 Turbo Regal.

9=DD Set of 4 of the 1986-1987 Grand National wheel center caps great driver quality just $95 includes UPS ground shipping to the basic 48 states.

9-FF Set of 2 of the 1986-1987 Grand National wheel center caps great driver quality just $49.95 for the pair includes UPS ground to the basic 48 states.

9-GG Still got the pair of like new Trans AM front GNX style wheels with Mickey Thompson slicks on them. Wheels and tires are like new one wheel still has sticker on it. They are that nice. I would take $495 which includes ups ground shipping to the basic 48 states. I am gambling someone near by buys them!

9-HH A like new adjustable wastegate actuator for the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal. It is that nice just $39.95 includes UPS shipping to basic 48 states.

9-JJ For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal one brand new GM molded upper radiator hose discontinued by GM has number on it just $44.95 includes UPS shipping to basic 48 states.

9-LL I have 1 cleaned and tested lighted rear view mirror that I have installed a pair of the LED lites in. These are real brite great improvement ideal of you have a T-Top car. Easy to install. This mirror is same shape as original mirror. Again used, tested, cleaned like new with LED bulbs installed a $20 value own it for $34.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

9-PP Ultra rare GNX item: One of the original ASC GNX posters. With the original mail tube with the ASC label on it dated 1989. Poster is quite nice but does have four small pin holes in the corners as it was hung up years ago. Its the real deal complete with the original mail tube. Not cheap $210 to own it includes UPS ground shpping to basic 48 states.

9-RR I have brand new a set of the HRParts n Stuff boxed powder coated rear trailer arms with hardware. They list for $239.95/kit own this kit for $199.95 with shipping included to the basic 48 states.

9-SS For any year Turbo Regal one dead non working rare AM plain jane radio hardest radio to find. Just $19.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. (Same radio I have in my car).

9-TT For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a dead AM/FM no cassette radio extremely hard to find. This unit is almost show quality. It is that nice. It doe snot power up. Own it for $24.95 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

If the person is reading this that I am holding the quarter glass and steering shaft for email me. I have not gotten payment yet.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Note: We have an urgent need for stock 1986-1987 turbo cores. We issue letters of credit for our website parts for turbos. Currently $100 each. Also still need powermaster units. This helps us help other owners.
Does not pay to keep dead cores around when we can make them useful again.

Remember we will be attending the East Coast Buick event next Saturday. If you pay in advance we can deliver the Spoolfool rear filler panel and save you shipping. We just got another shipment in the other day from Mike.

Remember email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com don't post your request on this thread. Someone may beat you to it by emailing me direct.