AMS Alpha Omega Nissan GTR laying the smack down on some twin turbo V10 cars.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....

Seen this car in person down here not too long ago and it is amazing the power they are making out of 6 holes.

Maybe Im behind the times, but.... 1320 = 1/4 mile.... 1/4 mile starts from a dead stop not a roll? I dunno....maybe Im just old school.... Maybe I just dont see the hype? :confused:

Its extremely impressive what they have been able to accomplish with the GTR but I would like to see these races be open to all cars so that we could truly see how all the different platforms stack up. As it is now the group that puts on the race decides who gets to race and who doesn't.

Maybe Im behind the times, but.... 1320 = 1/4 mile.... 1/4 mile starts from a dead stop not a roll? I dunno....maybe Im just old school.... Maybe I just dont see the hype? :confused:
u seem to be under the impression that because they didn't line up from a dig that the car isn't fast as a result? lol.... its still an 8 second and probably 7 second 1/4 mile car.... I'm sure its much faster then ur 12.22 is in the 1320!:confused:

Go onto the AMS website and look at the 60-130 times......they are literally unreal.

u seem to be under the impression that because they didn't line up from a dig that the car isn't fast as a result? lol.... its still an 8 second and probably 7 second 1/4 mile car.... I'm sure its much faster then ur 12.22 is in the 1320!:confused:
I wasnt comparing my drag car to a roll car, I was simply stating that going from a roll makes the point pretty mute to me... As far as your statement about it being an 8-7 sec car....now where have I seen one of those before...
http://www.superchevy.com/features/0911gmhtp-1987-buick-grand-national/
Hmmmm.... cant seem to remember...

I wasnt comparing my drag car to a roll car, I was simply stating that going from a roll makes the point pretty mute to me... As far as your statement about it being an 8-7 sec car....now where have I seen one of those before...
http://www.superchevy.com/features/0911gmhtp-1987-buick-grand-national/
Hmmmm.... cant seem to remember...
so u think a 2000-2500 hp car can't go 8's in the 1/4 mile? so because a car isn't racing from a dig that means it must be slow? yea ok.... keep telln urself that.

8.30 at 181 mph which is easily a 7 second mph but ur right their slow...... now uve seen one huh?

This Viper makes that 8.30 Lambo look kinda slow. I think someone here on the board is friends with the owner of this Viper.