Having Turbo Issues... Am I the only one?

Does all of your factory gauges still work with the swap?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Funny. I was cruising my GN today and got a complement on my 442. :rolleyes:
The only way I know to stop the urge of wanting to race and spank every car you come across, is to start racing against bikes. ;)
I spanked a couple today while heading back from the range with Gary Wells. Come to think of it, I also spanked a bad ass Audi. The dude raced me four times. I guess he was expecting a different result each time.

Oh yea! Welcome to the site. Please feel free to post up what ends up in your rear view mirror in the "Kill section". Always looking for some good stories.:)

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Before i knew about GN, i had my 84mcSS . people use to ask me, v is that a GN"!. I use to get mad and point down to the sticker on the door that clearly said mcSS. I didng know GN were way better lol.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Yes, all the factory gauges are working. I added a boost gauge and volt meter on the console.
Correction on the added gauges. I added a boost gauge and a fuel pressure gauge on the console. The car already has a volt meter in the Olds instrument cluster. :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, I also spanked a bad ass Audi. The dude raced me four times. I guess he was expecting a different result each time!

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Im pretty that's the definition of insanity. Doing the same actions, and expecting a different result. Lol. There's no comparison to these cars. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sometimes when I drive my GN I get the complement "Nice Monte Carlo"! :rolleyes:
I think that's the most common reaction. Hell even in my Oldsmobile people think it's a "Monte." It offends me so much lol. But I just have a subconscious dislike for Chevy. Probably the whole GN vs Corvette thing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yup!
I think it's easier to be humble when you know that you can take them behind the wood shed and spank them at any time. :D