AMC Rambler - video

Very cool ride. Any idea what it weighs?

Mike Barnard

That is so cool! Don't change a thing! Love the "patina" look. Your video skills are also to be commended! You should send some pics to Car Craft magazine, they have a Rambler project car, bet they would feature yours!

There's a..

"Kelvanator" around the airbase at Warner Robbins.. AIRC, an AF Lt has it with a STOUT sbc in it..turbo'd as I recall. A 4dr..Ran at Reynolds, last time I saw it.

I just found 1, a 2dr,[hardtop??], sitting in a field w/ a bunch of other junk.Seems to be solid. Thot maybe an LS 6.0 on the squeeze,[OR, a 76BB??],:cool: would make it a real sleeper.
NO new paint, steel wheels,indian blanket upholestry, cleaned up and "souped up"!;)
Should make the Camaro boyz wonder WTF was that?? Most of them wouldn't even know what kind of car it is!!:D

I just may have to slide over there, and take a look. Should I take my trailer??????:D

Right down the road from it is a Stude Golden Hawk...ROUGH, but looks to be all there..:)

There is a 65 Rambler 2 door right around the corner from me with a for sale sign on it. Will try to remember to take a pic of it next time I am by there.

Drove by and took a quick pic, still for sale if any of you CT guys want to copy this guys great hybrid. Didn't have time to stop and read the sign. Looks like it is NOT a 65 but a 66 and up? Even has red wheels on it.:)

Attachments

• rambler-003.jpg
    rambler-003.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 432
Drove by and took a quick pic, still for sale if any of you CT guys want to copy this guys great hybrid. Didn't have time to stop and read the sign. Looks like it is NOT a 65 but a 66 and up? Even has red wheels on it.:)

That thing is pretty cool looking. They weigh around 2650 like that - mine used to be until I did the cage and back half.

:cool: Sweet! Is that your own personal DRAG STRIP?

Boy it brings me back to a childhood friend whose DAD owned a rambler dealership. We got to ride in those cars all the time except they went much slower. :frown: