Am I a Traitor?????

No, you're not a traitor. Your Dad is. That is, unless you bought it for him?

I loves me a white car. Are the stripes optional?

Question, though. Why did he opt for the R/T, rather than the SRT8? To me, that's analogous to buying the 440, as opposed to the HEMI, back in the day. Look what happened to their respective values over the years. ALWAYS, ALWAYS buy the max HP, si?

Nice looking car.

No, you're not a traitor. Your Dad is. That is, unless you bought it for him?

I loves me a white car. Are the stripes optional?

Question, though. Why did he opt for the R/T, rather than the SRT8? To me, that's analogous to buying the 440, as opposed to the HEMI, back in the day. Look what happened to their respective values over the years. ALWAYS, ALWAYS buy the max HP, si?

Nice looking car.

Stipes are a $200 factory option.

As for the SRT vs the RT, $13k more for 50 hp didn't seem worth it I guess. The cost is 43% more, not like it is a $1-2k option :) 440 vs Hemi is an apple vs an orange. 5.7 vs 6.1, pretty much the same motor not vastly different like the 426 was compared to the 440. I could be wrong, I'd even bet I am but this R/T was $30k, $3k under sticker an SRT was $43k min at dealers what would not mark them up.

Funny though, a GNX was about $10k more than a GN if you could get one at sticker. Clearly the SRT8s will be worth more in the future.