Am I a Traitor?????

buickrob

Pops just picked this car up and I'm a big fan. Wouldn't sell my GN for one but it is a damn sweet car. I'm definitely a bigger fan of these than Mustangs and maybe even the new Camaro (can't make a final decision there until I actually see one).

P1030125.jpg

Don't feel bad, I like them as well. I also like the Mustang too, that Shelby GT500 looked good in my rear view mirror:D

I looove the new Chally. I want one pretty bad. Would love a plum crazy purple SRT8. Or a white one (even though I don't think white is available on the SRT).

Tell your pops he has a bad ass ride. :cool:

Like the Challenger myself. Saw my first real live Camaro yesterday, all black. It looked just OK to me.

I like the Challenger, Mustang, G8, Camaro, TBSS, SRT-8 stuff... I think they all have their advantages and am happy to see cars that can make a bit of noise(power) still being produced. I bet if they cut production of all cars with over 300 Hp, some of you would grow to like one of them in a hurry. We TR owners are a special bunch.:biggrin: How many other cars from the 80's or early to mid 90's can be bought for less than $10k spend $5K in mods and cruise the local hang outs and strike fear in the hearts of 95% of the crowd?

I LOVE the new Dodge with the 425 hp in a Challenger. REASON: The man who sold me my GN was Jonesing for one. To afford it h sold me his GN!

Just drove it a bit today, surprised me. That 4,000 lb + car really feels like it is taking off when you get on it. I can imagine the extra 50 hp in the SRT8 is awesome!

No plum crazy coming yet but B5 (almost Petty) blue is coming to the RT and SRT this summer, could be sweet.

Coolest unexpected feature......looking at the trunk space I lifted up the cargo cover and found the battery in the back. Simple thing but so cool.

:cool: Love 'em in white. Wish I would have known the SRT guys were going to see the One Lap Of America car they built. I would have loved to have gotten it.

0805_04a+2008_dodge_challenger_SRT8.jpg

Black and White, peace at last :biggrin:

P1030141.jpg

P1030142.jpg

That car is HUGE compared to the Buick I didn't realize they were that big. I would say they need a Viper motor in the engine bay just to fill it up, but the extra HP would just let it keep up with most of its competion!!

I will say it does look more retro and better than the Mustang!

:cool: Love 'em in white. Wish I would have known the SRT guys were going to see the One Lap Of America car they built. I would have loved to have gotten it.

Yeah I'm a big fan of the white, a modern day Kuwalski! Unfortunately nobody got that car in the end.....they wrecked it:eek:

080506-02-challenger_wreck.jpg

That car is HUGE compared to the Buick I didn't realize they were that big. I would say they need a Viper motor in the engine bay just to fill it up, but the extra HP would just let it keep up with most of its competion!!

It definitely is a big car, much wider than ours. I think the angle of the pics make it look even bigger though honestly. It is a 2 ton car, some weight is in the size for sure. The hood is so short I don't know how the stuffed that Viper motor in the proto SRT-10:D

Billy, you have NOT seen my member!:eek:

Nice Challenger! My friend picked up a Black 6 speed w/ the 20" rim package just last week. I got a chance to drive it and it's a blast. The "hill holder" feature is cool too.

There must have been 20 or so at Englishtown this past weekend at the Mopar show, including a Hurst Series 5.:eek:

Good luck with it!