Balanced rotating assembly, valve springs, Arp. Head bolts

turbowannabe

Google Pic link below as I'm always told the files are too big for me to upload here.

I've got a low mileage/use balanced rotating assembly out of my 87 gn. Car sat for many years before I bought it so I ended up pulling the engine and doing a fresh fully forged build.

I have the build sheet from precision turbo and engine back in 1998 which shows a new oem turbo crank was purchased and balanced along with new je 30 over pistons. The way I understand it is precision wouldn't do any. Machine work these cars unless you bought a new crank so that's why a new one was installed . The previous owner barely drove this car and it sat in his garage since about 2007 or 2008 so this stuff has nardly any run time on it. I had my machine shop polish the crank and check everything. Everything checked out with him but found a good deal on a forged assembly so I went that way instead.

Looking for $800 plus you pay shipping
Includes
-je forged pistons
-stock uncut crankshaft. Freshly polished.
-balancer
-flex plate

-$150 K motion k-750 valve springs, retainers, keepers. . They came installed on a new set of champion heads but were never run. I went with a different spring for my build

$80 stock rods wirh arp bolts

$75 new arp heads bolts. I lost the box and can't find the washers so you'll need to order a new set of washers.

Located just outside peoria illinois but I can ship. Your beat bet to contact to me would be to call or text me 309-339-2142

Attachments

• IMG_20230103_173928346~2.jpg
    IMG_20230103_173928346~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:
interested... will let you know...

[i'm relatively close by as well so you won't have to worry about shipping.... just have to figure a few things out.]

interested... will let you know...

[i'm relatively close by as well so you won't have to worry about shipping.... just have to figure a few things out.]
Sounds good. I've got a bunch of other parts. If you're looking for anything else let me know. Take a look at my previous post. I've got a garage full of stuff