Alky kits

BarbeeT

Just starting
Hi there, im looking to buy alcohol injection for my 84 gn, Where do i start? Who sells alky for HA's??? Thanks For the Help,
Kevin.

Alky

Hi there, im looking to buy alcohol injection for my 84 gn, Where do i start? Who sells alky for HA's??? Thanks For the Help,
Kevin.

Kevin, Razor can put it together for you. He put together one for me. Very good kit that worked very well. If you can wait Big Wood Racing is installing their new system on my car, and It has some interesting features.

Kevin- Give me a call- I have installed the Razor kit on a hot air. It is not that hard to do. Talk to you soon. Brad

how much are these kits for the hot airs?

I have sent a few emails out to smc and razor but havent heard back yet... I really want to get my puppy running by winter for paint... If i get it running, i know for a fact that this thing will crave alky!!! the last owner of the engine had an amazing set-up and ran an smc kit with spectacular results... If I could have at the time, i would have bought the entire set-up part and parcel, but I was still in college!!! Herb, (turboregal84) I really regret not having enough cash!!! lol... your car was amazing, and FAST!!!

John:biggrin:

how much are these kits for the hot airs?

I have sent a few emails out to smc and razor but havent heard back yet... I really want to get my puppy running by winter for paint... If i get it running, i know for a fact that this thing will crave alky!!! the last owner of the engine had an amazing set-up and ran an smc kit with spectacular results... If I could have at the time, i would have bought the entire set-up part and parcel, but I was still in college!!! Herb, (turboregal84) I really regret not having enough cash!!! lol... your car was amazing, and FAST!!!

John:biggrin:

The Razor Kit for the Hot Air is the same as the one for the 86/87. The only difference in the longer line on the Hot Air to the turbo adapter and the solinoid which stops the vacuum from draining the alky tank when not in use. Estimated cost is around $700 delivered. Give Julio a call for exact prices. Take care- Brad

The Razor Kit for the Hot Air is the same as the one for the 86/87. The only difference in the longer line on the Hot Air to the turbo adapter and the solinoid which stops the vacuum from draining the alky tank when not in use. Estimated cost is around $700 delivered. Give Julio a call for exact prices. Take care- Brad

X2 :cool:

BWR is putting one of our ISAC's on a hot air car as soon as they arrive. Car is at the shop waiting for the new kit to be installed. We will post pics!