Ads ??

T-CHRGD

Why do I not see a discussion about the fact that there are NO ADS on the website for the last week ??

There was a couple of days ago in the " If you donated " thread .
Jay has been working on it .

They are coming back, we are working on somethings under the hood... Your point is well taken, no one said a word, I have been waiting to see if anyone did...

Can you post a screenshot of what youre seeing? The only one I think you should still see is the box on the main page and for some reason I cant get the software to let me restrict that one.

cant screen shot
The cell is much worse than desk top. The desk top is much more manageable. The ads are off to the right, not inserted through the headers
The cell, there is an aggressive ad, that has a drop down arrow. At times it covers up the item your trying to open. The drop down button seems to move? There are 6 jeep ads spread pretty evenly throughout the headers. Tried cell again, it had 8 ads spread between forum topics.
Austin Kendall

cant screen shot
The cell is much worse than desk top. The desk top is much more manageable. The ads are off to the right, not inserted through the headers
The cell, there is an aggressive ad, that has a drop down arrow. At times it covers up the item your trying to open. The drop down button seems to move? There are 6 jeep ads spread pretty evenly throughout the headers. Tried cell again, it had 8 ads spread between forum topics.
Austin Kendall

There shouldnt be any difference between mobile and desktop. Google is supposed to auto resize the ads and Xenforo is supposed to compensate for them. What Im saying is, if you dont see an ad there on desktop, you shouldnt see one there on mobile. What does it look like when youre not on the home page.

I disabled that sidebar ad that wont let me adjust it. Maybe that got rid of them.

Last edited:
Not on main page, click turbos related
and goes directly to a large ad that you have to X out of to proceed
Only positive is the girls in the ads showing their tit's in see through clothing!
This Is on cell

Not on main page, click turbos related
and goes directly to a large ad that you have to X out of to proceed
Only positive is the girls in the ads showing their tit's in see through clothing!
This Is on cell

Hmmm.. Lemme keep digging for that one. It doesnt help that ads are served here 3 different ways.

IMG_6611.png

Are there ads in that Im not seeing?

I'm getting zero on my end, on cell......Mike

Last edited:
Just for kicks, can one of you log out and confirm its still ad city for everyone else?

yes, log out, log in, does not change the ads. Clean!