Is there a way to pay for no ads?

Adblocker is a beautiful thing. I have an app on my phone, and the chrome extension on my pc.
IMG_6665.jpeg

I paid someone before to limit the ads can we still do this?
Yes. (PC)- Look for the “Donate” tab on the right of the page.

(Phone)-Turn phone horizontal, at top header next to members look for the “donate” tab.

Don’t believe all the ads will be gone, but should remove most & ya help support the forum.

Last edited:
What is a suggested donation?
I'm sure it will help both parties!
TIMINATOR

It’s been a couple years. The amount of ads keep me off this page. . I’ll send over some money

You should be all set. I dont know if you will see any reduction in the ads at this point since Im still working on things but hopefully within the next week or two.

I just tried to donate 50 dollars it gives me a PayPal pay which is fine but then it tells me there is a problem because I need to select currency. Don’t see a tab to select. Thanks

I just tried to donate 50 dollars it gives me a PayPal pay which is fine but then it tells me there is a problem because I need to select currency. Don’t see a tab to select. Thanks

That plugin doesnt work at the moment. Im going to fix it but I want to get the ad stuff straightened out first. Ive got a guy thats going to work on fixing the ads and some other stuff I dont want to talk about yet but hes having internet issues from the storms. We're on his list and close, hopefully he gets to us in the next week or so.

Any word on the donation part of this site. I really like the forum and don’t want it going away. Don’t mind pitching in . Thanks

Yeah what is the status on this?

Still looking for a donate button.....

Yeah what is the status on this?

Still looking for a donate button.....

I am waiting on the guy who is working on our stuff to get it finished up. I think he's pretty close. I havent really talked about what he's doing much but people are gonna like it. Hang in there with us.