AA and Laptop Battery Questions

bruce

Rest In Peace
What's the BEST AA battery for using in handheld test equipment, that people have had experience with?. What kind of price range are they?.

I have an *ole* Dell Laptop, that still works well, but the battery is dieing in it. Where do I turn to get a new replacement?. There seems to be a million suppliers, does anyone have a firm they can actually recommend?.

TIA

IC 3 battery

I use mostly Durcell in my equipment, however I have been using a new AA rechargeable with a fast charge, 15 minutes for a set of four AA's. Made only by Rayovac. so far they have been great. If you buy them at Radioshaft they are pricey but you can do a search for them on the internet and get them much cheaper, here's the name, Rayovac 15 IC-3 rechargerable
batteries. I have used them in a Pro Digital camera and some walkie- talkies. So far I have only seen them in AA and AAA wish they would come out with a 9volt.

Bruce, for the laptop battery always try ebay, you never know. I found a great deal on the battery for my laptop which is getting old. Maybe try froogle.com with the part number too and see what pops up.

Given the Ratshack batteries a try, and gonna froogle some more, Thanks.