A/C Parts / Wastegates

ARL

The Legend Lives On!
Applied Tech wategate (looks like 40ish MM) $ 150.00 OBO
Tial Wastegate 38MM. $ 25.00

A/C... Condensor, Accumalator, Hoses, Compressor.. $ 85.00 OBO.
(Note) Condensor has a few gashes,,All worked fine when removed from my GN. Would like to sell A/C componets together if possible.

Greensboro, NC

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 192
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 192
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 191
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 190
Everything sold..

Tiel w/g to vader
J-B racing ATR w/g
Blacknfast A/C

dude, wtf! i was 1st in line for the a/c stuff, waiting on you to get me shipping price and you go and sell it to someone else? that is bull****!!! not a very good way to do business!!!

Originally Posted by wile87
you have a lot to learn about being on this site!! first in line on parts is a VERY big deal on here. you went and sold those a/c parts on me while i was waiting for YOU to get me a price on shipping. that my friend is BULL**** any way you want to look at it. i will make sure to note that this is how you deal with people if you decide you want to sell again. weather that guy was near you or not does not matter. i was first and needed those pieces. oh, by the way, my zip was in the first mess. i sent you. if you just looked at the yellow prev. mess. you would have seen this.
ARL: Wrote:
Man, I am sorry..I should have put in the forsale section pick up locally, due to the fact these units being so heavy and the shipping cost. I will make this right with you, that is if you still want the units..Like I said earlier, I do apologize for my poor judgement..