Big parts list, ported heads, shortblock, intake, etc.

87bigcut

Short Block
- Turbo Crank with standard rod, and .010 main journals, may need polishing
- Turbo 2 dot rods with ARP cap screws
- Wiseco .020 pistons
- Girdle with all hardware
- ARP head studs
- Ported front cover
- Water pump with pulley
- Balancer
- Flex plate
- Cloyes true roller timing set
- Erson 214/214 cam (lifters are bagged and labeled so this could be re-used)
- COMP CAMS 8.650” pushrods
- 5” diameter crank pulley, lightweight
- Oil pan with turbo return fittings installed
- Cam sensor
- Crank sensor
- The block might be able to be reused, the bores have a few odd looking rough areas, so it may need to be bored. In other words, you MAY need a new block to use these pistons. I would like to sell this as a package, and will not ship. Nobody wants to pay those shipping costs, and I want the buyer to see these parts with their own eyes, so a final price can be negotiated. Asking 850 OBO.
Other parts
- TE44 turbo with home polished compressor housing, not show quality but nice, has some shaft play but came off a running, non smoking car. 325 shipped.
- Stock headers and crossover. Both headers have been welded and are currently not leaking. Both have slightly warped flanges that will seal when using REMFLEX gaskets. I have one used and one brand new gasket to include with these. 200 shipped.
- Ported heads by VPE racing, includes titanium retainers and unknown springs with about 1500 miles on them. Has large valve jobs, and the throats were opened more to take full advantage of the heads. These springs are heavier than comp cams 980’s junk. 800 shipped.
- Stock ECU with powerlogger. 250.00 shipped.
- Stock ECU with no chip installed 60.00 shipped.
- 2 sets of stock rocker shafts 40.00 per set, shipped.
- 2 spare sets of 8445 heads. 50.00 per set, w/o shipping.
- Ported intake by VPE racing, includes RCJ PP and stock plenum. Powder coated silver, not show quality though. 450 shipped.
- Powder coated valve covers to match above intake with metco breather. 60.00 shipped.
- Ported TB by Steve Monroe. 125 shipped.
- HR parts drivers side motor mount, along with rubber stocker passenger side. Great condition. 85.00 shipped.
- Stock boxed rear LCA’s and unboxed uppers with 3000 mile old rubber bushings. 60 shipped.
- Stock up-pipe. 25.00 shipped.
- Stock Intercooler that needs a paint job, home ported inlet, with shroud. 75.00 shipped.
- Stock aluminum accessory bracket that holds alternator, PS, etc. has one stripped hole at power steering pump that could be repaired, still holds though. 45.00 shipped.
- Stock power steering pump and reservoir, needs new lines. 75.00 shipped.
- Stock GN driveshaft. 30.00 without shipping, will ship if necessary but I rather wouldn’t.
- Bosch billet top adjustable FPR, pressure port has been drilled and tapped for 1/8 NPT. Works great according to my fuel pressure gauge. 35.00 shipped.
- Custom vacuum block that contains 3 1/8” npt ports and 1 ¼” npt port, made out of ¼” plate aluminum. 20.00 shipped.
- Torque Tech dual exhaust with monte SS style exits (straight back). Has some hangers welded on, and the end of the cat pipes are slightly damaged from removing the mufflers. Does not include mufflers. 175 w/o shipping, don’t want to ship but will if necessary.
- Pair of bilstein front shocks, less than 1000 miles. 65.00 shipped for the pair.
- Stock coil pack and aftermarket ignition module, works great. 100.00 shipped.
- Extra aftermarket coil pack, works. 40.00 shipped.
- Pair of 3 into 1 header collectors in mild steel for building exhaust manifolds. 40.00 shipped for the pair.
- 3” turbo feed tube for stock MAF. Has a stub of pipe welded in for BOV recirculation, and includes K&N filter. 75.00 shipped.
- Two 14 bolt oil pans. 40.00 shipped per pan.
- Brand new in box comp cams 212/212 cam and lifters. 150.00 shipped.
- MAF translator, newest version from full throttle, only a few months old. 175 shippde.
- 3 wire MAF translator to 5 wire MAF sensor with integrated air temp sensor. 25.00 shipped.
- Extra cam sensor gear (Mallory 29413), needs to be drilled to fit, easy to do. Brand new in box. 40.00 shipped.
- FelPro Stage II rear main seal, part number 2918, brand new in package. 20.00 shipped.
- Directscan setup. 50.00 shipped.
- Stock alternator, has halves currently turned 180 degrees, could use new brushes as the current ones have been repaired once. 75.00 shipped.
- 2.5” charge pipes for powerstroke FMIC, mild steel. Painted black with hole for alky nozzle. 75.00 shipped.
- SMC alky kit, newest design. 300 shipped. Hoses are modified to put the pump where I wanted it (underneath the battery box). I can include my mounting bracket if desired, it has gone through a few changes so it is a bit ugly, but works great.
- Stock tensioner. 35.00 shipped.
- AC delete pulley. 30.00 shipped.
- 3 spare blocks, one 109 with bronze front bushing needs bore, one 4.1 with cracked deck, one older 3.8 of unknown condition. All of these are free, first come first served, come and get em.
- Set of ARP head bolts. 25.00 shipped.
- Set of ARP main studs. 35.00 shipped.
- Two front covers, both 14 bolt pan style, both have some scoring but should be usable (the one on the shortblock has some scoring too but made great oil pressure). 40.00 shipped per cover.
- 3” terry Houston DP with cutout, stainless in great condition. Heat stained but no dents. Has welded in 02 bung. 300 shipped.
- 4” single exhaust with turn down, very short, loud exhaust with custom flange to adapt to stock style DP flange. 50.00 shipped.
- Stock GN rear yoke. 20.00 shipped.
- Biggie oil filter adapter for use with oil cooler plate, never used with very light surface rust. 25.00 shipped.
- Stock coil pack bracket. 40.00 shipped.
- Custom wiring harness, basically a stocker with all creature comforts removed. ECU pins connect without problems but have seen better days. Previous owner was a jackass and pulled the pins out using force instead of a tool. Includes another hacked harness I got from a junker, has some useful clips and a bunch of wire. 100 shipped.
- Extra set of turbo rods. 60 shipped.
- Set of 4 green stripe turbo hoses @ 2.5 inch, with t-bolt clamps. 65.00 shipped.

PM me to work out details, pics will be provided upon request.

Thanks,
Joe

PS. this will be on both boards, whoever ASKS first, regardless of board, gets the part. If a few days go buy after a person shows interest, the next in line will get the part.

can you send pics of tensioner to(famastria@sbcglobal.net)any problems?thank you jim

Updated parts list. I have sold a bunch of parts and keep getting PM's about stuff that is sold. Here is the updated list.

Short Block
- Turbo Crank with standard rod, and .010 main journals, may need polishing
- Turbo 2 dot rods with ARP cap screws
- Wiseco .020 pistons
- Girdle with all hardware
- ARP head studs
- Ported front cover
- Water pump with pulley
- Balancer
- Flex plate
- Cloyes true roller timing set
- Erson 214/214 cam (lifters are bagged and labeled so this could be re-used)
- COMP CAMS 8.650” pushrods
- 5” diameter crank pulley, lightweight
- Oil pan with turbo return fittings installed
- Cam sensor
- Crank sensor
- The block might be able to be reused, the bores have a few odd looking rough areas, so it may need to be bored. In other words, you MAY need a new block to use these pistons. I would like to sell this as a package, and will not ship. Nobody wants to pay those shipping costs, and I want the buyer to see these parts with their own eyes, so a final price can be negotiated. Asking 850 OBO.
Other parts
- TE44 turbo with home polished compressor housing, not show quality but nice, has some shaft play but came off a running, non smoking car. 325 shipped.
- Stock headers and crossover. Both headers have been welded and are currently not leaking. Both have slightly warped flanges that will seal when using REMFLEX gaskets. I have one used and one brand new gasket to include with these. 200 shipped.
- Ported heads by VPE racing, includes titanium retainers and unknown springs with about 1500 miles on them. Has large valve jobs, and the throats were opened more to take full advantage of the heads. These springs are heavier than comp cams 980’s junk. 800 shipped.
- Stock ECU with no chip installed 60.00 shipped.
- 2 sets of stock rocker shafts 40.00 per set, shipped.
- 2 spare sets of 8445 heads. 50.00 per set, w/o shipping.
- Ported intake by VPE racing, includes RCJ PP and stock plenum. Powder coated silver, not show quality though. 450 shipped.
- Powder coated valve covers to match above intake with metco breather. 60.00 shipped.
- Ported TB by Steve Monroe. 125 shipped.
- Stock boxed rear LCA’s and unboxed uppers with 3000 mile old rubber bushings. 60 shipped.
- Stock up-pipe. 25.00 shipped.
- Stock Intercooler that needs a paint job, home ported inlet, with shroud. 75.00 shipped.
- Stock aluminum accessory bracket that holds alternator, PS, etc. has one stripped hole at power steering pump that could be repaired, still holds though. 45.00 shipped.
- Stock power steering pump and reservoir, needs new lines. 75.00 shipped.
- Stock GN driveshaft. 30.00 without shipping, will ship if necessary but I rather wouldn’t.
- Bosch billet top adjustable FPR, pressure port has been drilled and tapped for 1/8 NPT. Works great according to my fuel pressure gauge. 35.00 shipped.
- Custom vacuum block that contains 3 1/8” npt ports and 1 ¼” npt port, made out of ¼” plate aluminum. 20.00 shipped.
- Torque Tech dual exhaust with monte SS style exits (straight back). Has some hangers welded on, and the end of the cat pipes are slightly damaged from removing the mufflers. Does not include mufflers. 175 w/o shipping, don’t want to ship but will if necessary.
- Stock coil pack and aftermarket ignition module, works great. 100.00 shipped.
- Extra aftermarket coil pack, works. 40.00 shipped.
- Pair of 3 into 1 header collectors in mild steel for building exhaust manifolds. 40.00 shipped for the pair.
- 3” turbo feed tube for stock MAF. Has a stub of pipe welded in for BOV recirculation, and includes K&N filter. 75.00 shipped.
- Two 14 bolt oil pans. 40.00 shipped per pan.
- Extra cam sensor gear (Mallory 29413), needs to be drilled to fit, easy to do. Brand new in box. 40.00 shipped.
- FelPro Stage II rear main seal, part number 2918, brand new in package. 20.00 shipped.
- Directscan setup. 50.00 shipped.
- Stock alternator, has halves currently turned 180 degrees, could use new brushes as the current ones have been repaired once. 75.00 shipped.
- 2.5” charge pipes for powerstroke FMIC, mild steel. Painted black with hole for alky nozzle. 75.00 shipped.
- AC delete pulley. 30.00 shipped.
- 3 spare blocks, one 109 with bronze front bushing needs bore, one 4.1 with cracked deck, one older 3.8 of unknown condition. All of these are free, first come first served, come and get em.
- Set of ARP head bolts. 25.00 shipped.
- Two front covers, both 14 bolt pan style, both have some scoring but should be usable (the one on the shortblock has some scoring too but made great oil pressure). 40.00 shipped per cover.
- 4” single exhaust with turn down, very short, loud exhaust with custom flange to adapt to stock style DP flange. 50.00 shipped.
- Stock GN rear yoke. 20.00 shipped.
- Biggie oil filter adapter for use with oil cooler plate, never used with very light surface rust. 25.00 shipped.
- Stock coil pack bracket. 40.00 shipped.
- Custom wiring harness, basically a stocker with all creature comforts removed. ECU pins connect without problems but have seen better days. Previous owner was a jackass and pulled the pins out using force instead of a tool. Includes another hacked harness I got from a junker, has some useful clips and a bunch of wire. 100 shipped.

Bump from a happy customer. Extremely speedy ship on that THDP. I can honestly say it was the best package job I have ever witnessed. It took me like 20minutes to find/tear open the wrapping! It was like christmas morning. Thanks for a lifetime supply of packaging peanuts!!

Thx for the kudos!

Come on guys make offers, I need to get rid of this stuff. I will trade for LS based engine parts as well!

Joe

If I am giving them away for that, shipping will be 500 bux :biggrin:

Gonna have to do better than that.... :biggrin: