Lots of engine parts, some Stage II

buickfever

Yeah, It'll smoke ur Hemi
Many parts for sale

- 50# MSD injectors with custom chip to run them, only 3,000 mi. excelent condition. $225
- 65 mm. Throttle Body w/ IAC block, no sensors $110
- 9" K&N cone style air filter for stock MAF, already drilled for air temp sensor, 3,000 mi. not perfect (little wrinkled in one area) but it's a K&N...last forever $20
- Stock fuel rail, perfect condition $40
- Stock MAF with bracket, nothing wrong with it $65
- Stock 87 ECM without chip, nothing wrong $90
- Ram Air kit, box w/ filter fits above stock IC scoop (under middle of fnt bumper), has flexible duct to stock MAF, great as a cold air kit for mild modded cars $45
- Stock crank, pulled from 60K mi. engine. make an offer before I send it to machine shop to cut/polish
- Dutweiller neck stock intercooler, perfect condition, only 1500 mi since modification with tank pressure test and cleaning. $225
- Stock intercooler shroud, good condition $50
- Front Mount Intercooler with piping, definite improvement over stock, small enough to not effect radiator temps, bolts right up with no mods, comes with hoses and clamps, I ran high 11's with this on mild modded engine. $300
- Stock torque converter,(or possibly not...see pics) good condition, stored with fluid filled to top, make offer
- Art Carr 2800 stall converter, VGC, $150 (No pic yet)
- New timing chain set with tensioner, about 50mi (one hour)on it $35 (No pic yet)
- TA-49 turbo, less than 3300mi. No problems, no oil issues, shaft play is less than my brand new Precision Turbo still in the box. .63. Comes with bell housing. Compressor output has been mildly ported, exhaust inlet was slightly smoothed out. Ready to bolt on. $450
- 3” downpipe with external turbonetics wastegate. Pipe is 2 piece, making installation a snap. Fits great, works great. Pics to come soon. $350
- 3” dump pipe. Replaces cat. converter. With 3" dump/cap. Good for 1-3 tenths. $40 Pic coming, looks same as any other.
- Modified stock heads. Nice set. Big 1.77” intake valves, 1.50” sodium filled exhaust , 3 angle valve job, decked, O-ring grooves so you can run regular, or fel-pro o-ring gaskets. Gasket matched port and polish job, with the bowls and runners cleaned up, LT-1 springs, new retainers, etc. Set up for flat tappet lifters/cam. Only on car for 30 min. break in, then maybe 40 miles of drive time. Pictures show gasket matched intake ports while still on engine. Once I pull them, I’ll post more pics, just don’t want to leave my block exposed for now. $800
- Stock intake, gasket matched port job, cleaned up runners, comes with stock upper, plenum spacer, egr, etc. Comes as is for $325. For $400, I will media blast, and prime, paint, and seal with high temp aluminum products. Your choice.
- Stage II heads. # 25500031. Bare. Never completed or used. What has been done is the 1/2" knurled bronze valve guides have been installed, and some extra aluminum has been added around the valve seat area, so combustion chamber area needs finishing with 3 angle valve job. Also, one head has some added aluminim weld bead in the sharp corners for added strength. Nothing more needs to be done with this, just trying to tell you everything about them. I can email better pics of this to very interested buyers. They are set up for sbc rockers. $1100
- Very rare stage II heads. #25500185. This will be sold as a set of three. These heads are similar to the 0031's. I would say the exhaust ports and combustion chambers are the same, however the intake ports are square instead of rectangular. They also lack freeze plugs, and have somewhat different coolant ports (same area, different shape). These differences, and the fact that there is a ton more material around the entire perimiter, tell me that these are serious race heads that wouldnt think of deflecting or contorting under high boost levels. Two of the three heads have the 1/2" knurled bronze valve guides and new valve seats, completly untouched. One of these two, has one intake port modified in shape and polished, and one exhaust port completly ported and polished. Really,really nice job, just never finished the rest. Which is why I throw the third, bare, unmodified head in. Choose which two you want and finish them. These are all set up for shaft type rockers. If I was to keep them, I figure a cusom intake is in order, no matter what, so I would finish what has been started on the modified head, and be the fastest Stage II around. Must see the pics of these to understand. $1500 for all three.
- Stage II Buick 6 valve covers. #25500122 — Stage II Rocker Cover
Top off your Stage II engine with these cast aluminum rocker covers. A
high-tech black crinkle finish contrasts with the machined Buick V6 logo.
Perimeter bolt holes ensure an oil tight seal on all Stage II cylinder heads.
Technical Note: This cover does not fit production cylinder heads. These are still in origional box, brand new with GM hardware and instructions. $250
- I have four Stage II carb type intake manifolds. 2-twisted type Buick 6 pieces, new and unmodified. 2-regular pieces, one Buick 6, one Edelbrock Victor Sr. both fully ported and polished. All in very good condition. $225 ea.
- I have 3 aluminum header flanges for Stage II heads. Make your own custom headers. $50 for the set.

I couldn't post all these pictures here, the files were way to big. But almost everything can be seen here. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3350619
Page one is the smaller stuff, page two is intercoolers, turbo,stock heads/intake and page three is stage II stuff. Serious buyers can ask for better pics, but please don't waste my time. :mad:

All prices do not include shipping. I will, however, be as fair as possible to give you a good deal.

PM me with any questions. I promise these wont dissapoint. I wish I could use them.

Stage II valve covers, MAF and stock crankshaft SOLD.

Sale pending on stock ported/polished heads and intake