Bunch of parts for sale: Stage II, Powerlogger, Modifed ECM, LS motors, etc

Squid4life

1. Stage II On center block, never damaged, never sleeved. Currently at 4.005" bore. Needs a very slight hone and will be ready to run. Actually it has been honed, there is no ring groove, only a little shadow at the top of the cylinder. You could run it as is, but I am picky so I would hone it a touch. Has bushed lifter bores too. VERY nice, not bored too big so there is lots of life and multiple rebuilds left on this one.
$2,200 plus shipping. Crated and ready to ship. ~200 lbs from 91913 (Near San Diego)

SOLD!!!!!!!

2. Stage II heads as well as a nice carbed intake converted to EFI. I don’t need multiple sets of heads or spare intakes, so they are up for sale. Both heads and intake are ported by Chapman Racing Heads, the best out there for stage 2 stuff. Heads are fresh, with 44cc combustion chambers. They are 100% ready to bolt on and run. They have Jesel rocker arms which are far superior to T&D’s. Rockers alone cost $1,400 new.
The intake is super nice as well. Has polished fuel rails, thermostat housing, AN fittings and fuel crossover/feed lines, is ready to bolt on.
If I were to sell separately I would ask $1,600 for the heads and rockers, and $550 for the intake. I would take $1,900 for the whole setup.

SOLD!!!!!!!

3. Crower billet 3.58" stroker crankshaft. Was in a motor that hurt a rod, the crank counterbalance pushed the rod and piston into the bore and out of the way. The one counterbalance has bugger marks on it, but I took it to the best crank shop in town for a micro polish, wet mag, and check for straightness. Crank is 100% good to go, STD/STD and ready to run.
Boxed up and ready to ship. $1,500 plus shipping.

SOLD!!!!!!!

4. Stage II ATR Twin turbo setup. ATR twin turbos, fresh TE-63 turbos, HKS wastegates, stainless steel down pipes, K&N air filters, aluminum inlet pipes, AN fittings and braided lines for oil supply and drain lines, clamps and hoses, header bolts, block oil fittings, dual air temp thermocouple fittings in headers, etc. Both headers have a slight crank on the wastegate pipe, but easy fixes. If you can’t get it fixed, I can have it fixed here locally for another $100. $1,500 plus shipping.

SOLD!!!!!!!

5. Decided to run XFI and XIM so parting with this CNP valve cover & harness setup as well.
- Buick Motorsport valve covers, very nice never damaged, no breather holes. (Breather was through intake) Mounting towers welded on for coil brackets.
-Brackets for LS coils
-Harness for Bailey's box the get rid of the stock coilpack and module. Buy the Bailey box for $495 and plug this all in.
-LS coils.
$220 with coilpacks, $110 without. Price is shipped in 48, and only if paid as a gift. (Hate the fees...)

SOLD!!!!!!!

6. Stock ECM - SOLD

7. Stock coil pack and module, known good. 9.00 proven on a Stage II e85 car. - $90 shipped in cont US.

SOLD!!!!!!!

8. Modified Stock ECM for high or low Z injectors. Can run either now. With powerlogger already installed! $415 shipped

SOLD!!!!!!!

9. MAFT Pro, with Bailey chip for 160’s. Sells for $399 new. $275 shipped.
info here: http://www.maftpro.com/tproinfo.shtml

SOLD!!!!!!!

10. MSD Programmable boost controller #7652. Comes with the CO2 bottle, bracket, all lines, controller, bracket for glove box, harnesses, boost solenoids, etc, etc. This controller is sick! You do your burnout, and the roll control button actuates the MSD controller to limit boost for your burnout. (say you only need 5 psi for burnout) Then you stage and hit the trans brake button, and the MSD will now actuate a different boost level to build boost on the brake. (say you only want to leave with 10 psi) Then once you leave the line, the boost is mapped out however you chose in the program. I took everything off the car, but I never used any of it. All the manuals are included, but I would be no help installing it since I didn’t do the initial install. I do have pics I can send of some of the removal if they help. $422 new without the CO2 bottle, harnesses, solenoids, etc. $280 shipped.
Here is more info on it: http://www.msdignition.com/Products...2_-_Programmable_Launch_Boost_Controller.aspx

11. Nice set of South Side Machine lift bars. $80 plus shipping

12. Brand new 5 point cam lock harness. (Black). $85 shipped

SOLD!!!!!!!

If you are local/semi local:

13. 5.3 short block plus flex plate, balancer and pulley, water pump, lifters and trays, oil pan, etc. No ring groove and you can still see the cross hatch lines. Needs disassembled and cleaned. Got some dirt in it from improper storage. $400

14. LQ 9 6.0 LS long block with all accessories. (PS brackets and pump, water pump, valve covers, coil setup with brackets plug wires, coils, etc, intake manifold, throttle body, etc. Heads removed to check cylinders. $1,000

Have a buddy with a forged stroker crank and rods, as well as CNC ported patriot heads I can probably get him to sell too if wanting to go balls out.

15. Also have a 10 point roll cage kit from Competition Engineering that I won't be putting in my car. Bars have surface rust from sitting by previous owner. $200 picked up.

SOLD!!!!!!!

All prices are OBO, and might be willing to trade if you have:

Large FMIC (RJC?)
Spoolfool bumper fillers
ALRADCO radiator and fans
GNX style wheels
Gbodyparts aluminum GN wheels 15x7 or 8 front, 15x10 rear
E85 capable doublepumper
New front cover
Dutt/TA style oil setup
RJC pulleys
New GN seat covers
New/NICE GN door panels front and rear
New GN headliner
Nice Drivers side A pillar (no gauges or holes)
Window dew sweeps
76 mm 4 bolt turbo
XFI/XIM
GNX style gauge setup
Nice hydroboost brake setup
Bushed Stage II roller lifters

Pics available.

Last edited:
Can you send me pictures of the twin turbo set up? I have the new RJC front mount and could possibly work something out with you.

Mike, no MAP sensor included, and I will have to take a closer look at it for the tach adapter... Not sure what it even looks like!? I didn't install this, never used this setup on the car. I just removed it before I sold the car as a roller. Let me take a closer look and get back to you.

Bump! Still available:
2. Stage II heads and intake $1,600 for the heads and rockers, and $550 for the intake. I would take $1,900 for the whole setup.

3. Crower billet 3.58" stroker crankshaft. $1,500 plus shipping.

5. CNP valve cover & harness setup $220 with coilpacks, $110 without. Price is shipped in 48, and only if paid as a gift. (Hate the fees...)

7. Stock coil pack and module, known good. 9.00 proven on a Stage II e85 car. - $85 shipped in cont US.

8. Modified Stock ECM for high or low Z injectors. Can run either now. With powerlogger already installed! $385 shipped

10. MSD Programmable boost controller #7652. $280 shipped.
Here is more info on it: http://www.msdignition.com/Products...2_-_Programmable_Launch_Boost_Controller.aspx

12. Brand new 5 point cam lock harness. (black, brane new, but already expired cert. can recert or use as a street setup). $75 shipped

13. 5.3 short block plus flex plate, balancer and pulley, water pump, lifters and trays, oil pan, etc. $400

14. LQ 9 6.0 LS long block with all accessories. (PS brackets and pump, water pump, valve covers, coil setup with brackets plug wires, coils, etc, intake manifold, throttle body, etc. Heads removed to check cylinders. $1,000

15. Also have a 10 point roll cage kit from Competition Engineering that I won't be putting in my car. Bars have surface rust from sitting by previous owner. $200 picked up.

Bump! Still available:
2. Stage II heads and intake $1,600 for the heads and rockers, and $550 for the intake. I would take $1,900 for the whole setup.

3. Crower billet 3.58" stroker crankshaft. $1,500 plus shipping.

5. CNP valve cover & harness setup $220 with coilpacks, $110 without. Price is shipped in 48, and only if paid as a gift. (Hate the fees...)

7. Stock coil pack and module, known good. 9.00 proven on a Stage II e85 car. - $85 shipped in cont US.

8. Modified Stock ECM for high or low Z injectors. Can run either now. With powerlogger already installed! $385 shipped

10. MSD Programmable boost controller #7652. $280 shipped.

12. Brand new 5 point cam lock harness. (black, brane new, but already expired cert. can recert or use as a street setup). $75 shipped

13. 5.3 short block plus flex plate, balancer and pulley, water pump, lifters and trays, oil pan, etc. $400

15. Also have a 10 point roll cage kit from Competition Engineering that I won't be putting in my car. Bars have surface rust from sitting by previous owner. $200 picked up.[/QUOTE