A/C Lines 4 seasons #55064 at rock auto anyone use them?

I had to look around for a good used set.
Finally got one here locally and I'm back into cold air again.:D
Put a post up in the Parts Wanted section and see what floats up to you.

Don't intend to hijack the thread, but if you want to get the rubber lines replaced, how do they do that without screwing up where the machine crimp is? I assume my line doesn't seal good anymore.... as I can wiggle the line where the rubber meets the metal line near the top of the radiator (drivers side) and I can hear it hiss when it push the line a little..... like the hose crimp isn't tight anymore.

It appears they would have to completely cut the metal line at the crimp off and replace the rubber line a little longer and then put a new crimp sleeve on there and crimp it...... to me it looks like the new rubber lines would have to be slightly longer than the originals to make up for the cutting off of the metal lines to get the crimp off.

I'm probably over-thinking this again.....

The crimped section isn't attached to the metal in most cases. You cut the crimped section off carefully and then they can replace the line and the crimped part.;)

lots of local places can put new rubber lines on existing hose sets. I have never personally seen one that has a factory looking crimp, not to say they don't exist or that most people would even care, but the new crimp looks way different.

lots of local places can put new rubber lines on existing hose sets. I have never personally seen one that has a factory looking crimp, not to say they don't exist or that most people would even care, but the new crimp looks way different.
Yea.... I figured it wouldn't look factory anymore.....it is what it is...... my car is no cream puff @ 160k miles....

Well I did find a local shop to do it, have not gotten a price yet. I don't care what the crimp looks like, I enjoy my car, and I agree, it is what it is!!

Chuck

Anybody used the lines from Gbody? Wondering if they fit exactly like the originals.

Anybody used the lines from Gbody? Wondering if they fit exactly like the originals.

Also - they may not be as compatible with R134A. If they are indeed OEM, they are designed for R12, not R134. (Thanks to Steve Wood for that info)