'87 GN 58k Miles Factory Stock, Cen. Calif.

acoen

I'm selling an '87 GN Hard Top with 58k miles and 99% factory stock (stainless cat back and KYB Shocks) with new tires
Options include - Concert Sound, Tilt, Cruise, Remote Passenger Mirror, Power-Seat, Antenna, Windows, Locks and Trunk, G-80, Rear Defrost. The car is extremely nice everything works, drives and boosts perfectly. Please email 4coens@comcast.net or Call (559)271-9622 for additional photos or information. The car is located in Central Ca. Asking 16.5k Neg.

Attachments

• 87 GN for sale.jpg
    87 GN for sale.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,183
  • IMG_0666.jpg
    IMG_0666.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,179
  • IMG_0679.jpg
    IMG_0679.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,163
If this car is available when I get my settlement check from USAA due to my stolen '86 GN, I WILL be calling you!

Good deal whiplash, just let me know if you need any information in the meantime...Thank you.

Aaron

dont let distance stop you im in N.J. and bought one of aarons cars, id buy this one if i had room. id bet that you cant find a better car elsewhere . if he has it for sale to long im gonna make room!!!

dont let distance stop you im in N.J. and bought one of aarons cars, id buy this one if i had room. id bet that you cant find a better car elsewhere . if he has it for sale to long im gonna make room!!!

I wish I could afford this car, it looks very nice, and shipping from Cali isn't so bad for me.

Thanks for the nice words guys....Come on Jeff, you can build another garage. I miss the WE4 :frown: But I know she is in good hands...

This is a very nice car, if I could afford to keep both my '86 and this '87 I would.

Shoot I should have John Pace chime in he purchased my super rare '86 T-Type and drove it back to Missouri....The car was very clean and original with 72k miles. It hadn't been driven 300 miles in over 10 years....Miss that one too...

how negotiable? please call 714-457-6839 Rafael thanx

There is some wiggle room...This is a great car especially for the price. What can you buy for 16.5k that continues to appreciate and goes like hell?

Give me a call when you can (559)916-6651

I'm comming to CA later this month. Please send more pictures and VIN sticker info or picture... Any accidents or stuff like that ?

Thanks !

I can NOT believe this car hasn't been sold yet!!!! If my stolen GN hadn't been found, there is NO DOUBT how fast I would have been all over this car! Acoen is a straight up guy, who provides tons of info, resources and references for his claims upon request! This car is beyond pristine for a steal of a price! Makes me wanna get it just to have one in this sorta shape!

Jarod,

Wow! Thank you for the kind words, she will sell. The problem is distance. Folks that are interested are miles and miles away. How is the car coming along? I cannot believe how lucky your were to find your car. In the GN/TR world that has to be a 1/1000 chance on finding it in unharmed condition.

I surley appreciate the nice words.