'87 GN 58k Miles Factory Stock, Cen. Calif.

Aaron, nice day for a 2400mi trip to the majestic city of windsor in the wonderful country of canada:eek: If you dont sleep (overrated anyway) you could be here by tomorrow evening. :D i will pay for your flight back.

I bet it would be a wonderful drive.....Wish I had the vacation time built up or I may have taken that offer...

Thanks my friend,

Aaron

Sold!!!!!

Hi guys, Just wanted to say thank you again for all of the nice words and support. This weekend Paul Bachta, a great guy from Ca. and a Turbobuick member purchased my car and drove her home. Paul also owns a sweet TTA and my old '87 will make a wonderful addition. Thanks again....

Aaron

Hi guys, Just wanted to say thank you again for all of the nice words and support. This weekend Paul Bachta, a great guy from Ca. and a Turbobuick member purchased my car and drove her home. Paul also owns a sweet TTA and my old '87 will make a wonderful addition. Thanks again....

Aaron
FINALLY!!! I was getting sick of the almost daily taunting:D Congrats Paul on your purchase...please get more pics of that beauty up...the gillion that Aaron sent wasn't enough;) Aaron, again, thanks for the communication and I am genuinely sorry that the sale didn't work out between you and I, due to the theft recovery of my car.....definately a bitter/sweet ordeal! Perhaps we'll do business some time in the future!

Aaron

Wow!!! What can i say. I'm suprised this thing had not sold earlier. Guess i'm lucky living in California (not much of a demand here for them i guess). If somebody had seen this car in person they would have bought it right away. Not only was the car in immaculate condition but Aaron is just a great guy to deal with. He goes above and beyond dealing with you. Everything from working his time into my schedule and having to drive 15-20 minutes away to pick me up from the airport.

He is a great contributor to the TurboBuick community and we should be glad to have somebody like him among us. The cars he owns are well taken care of and he just has a passion for these cars. I would not hesitate to buy a car sight unseen from him. Dennis had nothing but great things to say about him and now understand why.

I'll definately be adding some pictures of the car next to my TTA hopefully this weekend.

FINALLY!!! I was getting sick of the almost daily taunting:D Congrats Paul on your purchase...please get more pics of that beauty up...the gillion that Aaron sent wasn't enough;) Aaron, again, thanks for the communication and I am genuinely sorry that the sale didn't work out between you and I, due to the theft recovery of my car.....definately a bitter/sweet ordeal! Perhaps we'll do business some time in the future!

Jarod,

You can bet this won't be my last TR....Please keep me in mind if you need anything....I'm always here to help....

Thanks again,

Aaron

Congrats to Aaron and Paul.

Thank you....I'm sure we will be seeing Paul on this website a little more often. I sure have had a good experience dealing with you all....Maybe I can find another....

Another '87 Turbo T for sale

Thanks again for all of the nice words and encouragement. I now have another car I am selling. This is an approximately a 46k mile saffire blue Turbo T with Digital Dash, Cold AC, tilt, cruise, (Auburn) posi, concert sound, pwr seat, windows, locks and trunk, carpet kit. Modifications Dut neck intercooler, 3" down pipe, cat back stainless exhaust. I'm offering the car for 12.5k.

The bad, some peeling clear on the driver's fender and hood....not too bad and may have repaired. Again I have references and a people who can vouch for the condition of the car. Please call or email me for additional information. (559)271-9622 Thanks guys.

Attachments

• rear%20quarter%20right.jpg
    rear%20quarter%20right.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 87
  • front%20seats.jpg
    front%20seats.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 85
This car is absolutely beautiful!

I can vouch for this car as I've seen it in person. The ONLY thing that kept me form buying it is the fact that in the end I really wanted a car with the "black out" package. Aaron was extremely easy to deal with and the pictures he sent of the car were so nice that I decided to go see it in person. The car was better condition than he described. Besides the minor flaws in the paint that he mentioned the car is perfect. ALL the chrome is beautiful, the interior is a 10/10 and when you close the doors it is tight like a new car. AC blew ice cold in 105 degree heat and the temp needle never once climbed above 205 degrees. Took it on the freeway, she drove straight and smooth, no shimmies or vibrations. Car shifts beautifully and builds boost like a champ with no shuddering or bucking of any sort. Looked on the ground before and after the test drive and no leaks. Engine is clean and there is no oil around the valve covers whatsoever. Paint has plenty of clear on it and if cut and buffed will shine like crazy.

Thanks alot Aaron for taking the time to show me the car and I'm sure you will have no problem selling it.

Wow Aaron. Very nice looking!!!

I'm sure its in great condition if Aaron is selling it. He knows how to take care of these cars and is great to deal with.

I've already gotten 2 offers from the car i bought from him about a month ago and i hardly take the car out.

Thanks guys, I'm going to go full out advertising next week...

Paul I'm glad you are enjoying your new car, that GN is one of the nicest around

Philip, you will certainly enjoy the WH1, my second favorite....Good choice

Sand 1, Thanks for the nice words...I truly appreciate it....