'87 GN 58k Miles Factory Stock, Cen. Calif.

We are about 4.5 hours North of Mission Viejo in Fresno. Sure I will send you photos and additional information this evening....My son and I are going to see Transformers here in about 30 minutes...Thank you

Aaron

Hey Aaron, thanks for the column lock, it works nicely!! That car would sell in Ohio. I'll meet you in Kansas City and I'll drive it back here. It will surely sell at the Horsepower Nats in Columbus!!! :biggrin:

Greg

dam i want that gn!! sold mine now i have the itch again!!!!!! gonna sell my machine guns so i can get this car

I'm still trying to figure out how to make this happen.:)

It's soooooo far away from me.

dam i want that gn!! sold mine now i have the itch again!!!!!! gonna sell my machine guns so i can get this car

MACHINE GUNS! Cool, may want to keep those. What do you have? Browning .50Cal, Browning .30Cal, AK-47, Thomson?

I'm still trying to figure out how to make this happen.:)

It's soooooo far away from me.

It is a long way I completely understand, but hey the car is still here. Nice Limited by the way...Opera lights and the whole bit...Very nice...Very nice....Thanks again. Please keep me posted on your car.

That is how I got started the second time around. Sold my WE4, missed it the day it left. I bet it wasn't 24 hours and I was on the net looking for another....As my buddy Jeff Wilson says...."Those GN/TRs dig deep!" Let me know if you would like to see some additional photos and information I will be happy to send them to you. BTW where are you located...Nosey I guess?

Thanks,

Aaron

Hey Aaron, thanks for the column lock, it works nicely!! That car would sell in Ohio. I'll meet you in Kansas City and I'll drive it back here. It will surely sell at the Horsepower Nats in Columbus!!! :biggrin:

Greg

Greg,

Thanks, the column lock was no doubt ever used. I am sure the car would sell in Columbus...The GN/TR market has always been cool on the west coast, still blazing east and south....All the cool meets are back there:frown: Looks like we will have to put together a nice meet here too. Thanks again....Oh and you really need this cold air intake I have for sale:D

That is how I got started the second time around. Sold my WE4, missed it the day it left. I bet it wasn't 24 hours and I was on the net looking for another....As my buddy Jeff Wilson says...."Those GN/TRs dig deep!" Let me know if you would like to see some additional photos and information I will be happy to send them to you. BTW where are you located...Nosey I guess?

Thanks,

Aaron
arizona

Arizona is close ;) ....New Jersey is far, huh Jeff? Jeff Wilson purchased my first TR the WE4 featured in the Jan 2007 issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines and to my surprise it showed up again in the August 2007 issue...I miss that car. Selling that one just made me want another, then another...Wish I could keep em' all!:D

Keep me posted guys

I'm comming to CA later this month. Please send more pictures and VIN sticker info or picture... Any accidents or stuff like that ?

Thanks !

BOP4ever did I send photos and information to you I cannot remember. I think I did but when I go to your profile your email address is not there.....Let me know if you need photos and I apologize if I passed you up...
4coens@comcast.net

Thank you

I thought I sent photos but your email address wasn't present and the new one didn't look familiar. Hey check your emails I sent you one....Thank you my friend and talk to you soon....

Keep me posted if you would like to see the car just let me know. I will make my schedule work with yours you won't be disappointed....Thank you

TTT Still have her....Let me know what you guy think....Many people interested, trouble is many are out of state....I have good references if needed.....Thank you

Aaron

TTT Still have her....Let me know what you guy think....Many people interested, trouble is many are out of state....I have good references if needed.....Thank you

Aaron
OMG, I wish this car would fricken' sell so I could quit getting reminders of it! I'm so tempted to jump RIGHT OFF the deep end and buy this car "just 'cause".....WHAT is the deal????:confused: Most TR guys would KILL to get their hands on a pristine example of a GN such as this one for such a pathetically cheap price! Ask for references guys...this is the real deal...the guy is legit!!!! The car is simply amazing...!!!