86 T Type Car Insurance

Looks like Grundy has the best rates. $193 a year, agreed to amount of $25000. Printed and mailed papers this morning. It still has to go through their underwriter...should know for sure by the end of next week.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

American Collectors- (3 cars total) 2 cars @ $25k & 1 project car. $285 per year agreed value policy.
I can drive to work if I want. (not dd but I wouldn't anyway)
Miles limited to 2500 or so per year.

I have hagerty... I pay $547per yr. With value of $20,000 and that's with it being a weekend cruiser.

T Carter

Trying to get any kind of agreed upon value for less than 1k a year for myself (21 yrs old) is pretty much impossible :/

American modern...$370 year GN $25k T $15K 88SS $5...3k mileage no DD.

It was page 2 . Sorry ASKING

T Carter

Page 2 on mobile, page 1 on website and why not read the thread instead of taking the easy way out and making others repeat themselves? I tried to help by at least responding, but clearly you are too lazy to work at things. Sorry to be so pithy (thanks RobZombie), but I have little patience for those who can't take the advice of others and help themselves.

First and foremost I am not a child . I can give a rats ass about your patience. You don't know me from ADAM to mention me and the word lazy in the same sentence. I don't know rob zombi or what (pithy) means. I read every post. I human missed yours I suppose, but I'm a grown man DON'T ever talk to me about your patience like I'm a kid.

T Carter

First and foremost I am not a child . I can give a rats ass about your patience. You don't know me from ADAM to mention me and the word lazy in the same sentence. I don't know rob zombi or what (pithy) means. I read every post. I human missed yours I suppose, but I'm a grown man DON'T ever talk to me about your patience like I'm a kid.

T Carter

Your awful testy like a child. I didn't mean anything personal b/c I don't know you, but appearance would have it that you simply wanted me to retype my answer instead of reading through the thread again ie: being lazy. I'm not saying you are a lazy person, but in this instance, you seemed lazy. I apologize that you simply missed the thread; along with the numerous others in the $200-$300 range.

Your awful testy like a child. I didn't mean anything personal b/c I don't know you, but appearance would have it that you simply wanted me to retype my answer instead of reading through the thread again ie: being lazy. I'm not saying you are a lazy person, but in this instance, you seemed lazy. I apologize that you simply missed the thread; along with the numerous others in the $200-$300 range.
Drink a beer and get over yourself

Hagerty denied me coverage for my T because of a speeding ticket 3 yrs ago. they wouldn't budge even though my record has been clean and im on the job. went to grundy and they insured me for $230/yr with a value of $15,000.

I got my ins. policy and cards from Grundy today...I'm ready to cruise....:D

i also went with grundy easy to deal with and got my insurance cards within a week. quoted me $230 for the yr with a $15000 value.

Try michaelbakeragency.com he is a broker that sits in some Buick meets in chicago. He will answer your questions. He uses American Modern the most but also uses others. He is real cool.

with any insurance read the fine print, they won't cover racing. So if you bring your car to the track and it blows up, you are not covered. I have mine through Hagerty for $18k agreed value with zero deductible for $525/yr. and Hagerty has that disclaimer of not being able to race it.

with any insurance read the fine print, they won't cover racing. So if you bring your car to the track and it blows up, you are not covered. I have mine through Hagerty for $18k agreed value with zero deductible for $525/yr. and Hagerty has that disclaimer of not being able to race it.

Of course they don't cover racing!! I don't know of any insurance company in their right mind that would.