86 GN For Sale Central Ca

acoen

Ok guys, after a long thought process, I'm gonna do it. My 1986 Hard Top Grand National is up for sale. Our family is making a few changes in our lives for the better. 62k-ish miles, but looks more like a 15k-20k mile car. The options include....AM/FM Cassette, Cruise, pwr windows, delay wipers door bumper strip (not sure what it is called), aluminum bumper braces and brake drums. A low optioned car that is in unbelievable original factory condition. The car has original plug wires and exhaust down to the exhaust tips and a set of original (not to the car) Good Year Eagle GT black wall tires with 95% tread (or better). Paint is original and shines beautifully. Interior is like new and perfect...original headliner and visors (with sticker). Engine compartment is beautiful as is the underside. The car will come with car cover (fitted for a G-body) All associated owner's manuals, window sticker, bill of sale, letters from buick, recall notices and brochure. The car is impressive to say the least. I'm asking 19k for the car, please feel free to give me a call, I can be flexible.

My first GN/TR a WE4 was featured in Hemmings Muscle Machine and was and outstanding example....My 86 is no different, just a little better in my opinion. Your thoughts are appreciated....Thanks again

Please let me know if you need references, I have sold a few of these.....Also remember I'm flexible on price.

Please call (559)916-6651 - cell or (559)916-271-9622
email - 4coens@comcast.net

Aaron

Attachments

• 86 GN.jpg
    86 GN.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,285
  • rear.JPG
    rear.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 1,111
  • interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,110
  • engine.JPG
    engine.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,108
Beautiful car & great price, Aaron, if you would like to post this in the Southwestern Section and / or the new San Francisco section please feel free to do so.

Beautiful car & great price, Aaron, if you would like to post this in the Southwestern Section and / or the new San Francisco section please feel free to do so.

Thanks Gary I will, also thank you for the kind word. I hope she will go to a good home.....This is truely a nice car. I spent a bunch of time trying to determine a good price.

Thanks again my friend.

Aaron

The 86 GN is my favorite Turbo Buick! Great car, Aaron! i'm sure your buyer will be very happy with it!

Aaron, good luck with the sale. Hope you will still be around the board.

Bryan

All i can say is if somebody wants a nice GN, jump on this right away. Cause whoever sees it first will grab it.

I saw this car when i went to buy Aaron's other GN last August. The one i bought from him was nice, but his 86 was super clean. I was shocked out how clean the undercarriage was.

Hope your not leaving the buick community!

All i can say is if somebody wants a nice GN, jump on this right away. Cause whoever sees it first will grab it.

I saw this car when i went to buy Aaron's other GN last August. The one i bought from him was nice, but his 86 was super clean. I was shocked out how clean the undercarriage was.

Hope your not leaving the buick community!

Naaah, not leaving, just making an adjustment or two. Thanks again my friend and I am pleased you are happy with your car.....I bet your mom is having a blast!!!!!!;)

More photos

Attachments

• rpo.jpg
    rpo.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 962
  • trunk.jpg
    trunk.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 971
  • tb.JPG
    tb.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 960
  • motor.jpg
    motor.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 958
More information

Here is a list of a few things I have done...Parts changed through scheduled maintenance

1. NOS GM Belt
2. NOS GM intake hose
3. NOS Wastegate solenoid
4. NOS Fuel pump
5. NOS Delay Relay
6. TCC solenoid
7. NOS GM speakers front and back
8. AC fuel filter
9. Air filter
10. Tires changed with Eagle GTs original 215-65-R15

Attachments

• front quarter.JPG
    front quarter.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 952
I almost purchased the car he sold last August to "iwantatta". He was amazing to deal with and if not for the crummy canadian $ at that time it would have been my car. Had i not purchased a local car 2 months later this car would be on it's way north. Guys dont snooze on this one if it is an Aaron car it will be better than described. Good luck on the sale Aaron.

I almost purchased the car he sold last August to "iwantatta". He was amazing to deal with and if not for the crummy canadian $ at that time it would have been my car. Had i not purchased a local car 2 months later this car would be on it's way north. Guys dont snooze on this one if it is an Aaron car it will be better than described. Good luck on the sale Aaron.

Thanks my friend....Nice to hear from you too. She will make someone a nice addition to a collection for sure. Enjoy that wonderful low mileage GN.

Aaron