86 GN For Sale Central Ca

Beautiful car Aaron. I'm sure it is nicer than described.

Guys, FYI, I bought an 86 442 based on Aaron's recommendation and some pictures and it was better than he described. Whoever buys this car from him is gonna get one sweet GN!!!

Best of luck on the sale Aaron

Mark

Beautiful car Aaron. I'm sure it is nicer than described.

Guys, FYI, I bought an 86 442 based on Aaron's recommendation and some pictures and it was better than he described. Whoever buys this car from him is gonna get one sweet GN!!!

Best of luck on the sale Aaron

Mark

Thanks Mark, Nice to have good friends out there....Turbo Buicks have been good to me, not necessarily the car but the people.

Thanks again for the good folks out there.

BTW ....Mark, we will find you one sweet GN w/T-Tops you can bet on it.

Thanks,

Aaron

My favorite 86 GN Article

Here is an original Article from 1986

Attachments

• GN-TTA articles_Page_1.jpg
    GN-TTA articles_Page_1.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 872
  • GN-TTA articles_Page_2.jpg
    GN-TTA articles_Page_2.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 863
  • GN-TTA articles_Page_3.jpg
    GN-TTA articles_Page_3.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 861
Guys don't be shy.....Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Aaron
(559)916-6651

Man that's a beautiful car :eek: The first pic looks like a GM press photo or something! Good luck on the sale. On a side note I noticed that this was taken with a Mark II. How do you like that camera? Although I shoot with Nikon I think any of the the 1D/1DS Mark cameras are awesome :cool:

45148d1206473573-86-gn-sale-central-ca-86-gn.jpg

Man that's a beautiful car :eek: The first pic looks like a GM press photo or something! Good luck on the sale. On a side note I noticed that this was taken with a Mark II. How do you like that camera? Although I shoot with Nikon I think any of the the 1D/1DS Mark cameras are awesome :cool:

45148d1206473573-86-gn-sale-central-ca-86-gn.jpg

My buddy is a professional photographer....He loves his camera. He will have a big head now with all of the compliments;) Thank you...for the nice words.

I sure have had some very nice things said, Thanks again everyone.....Now if I could get a buyer, it would make my month.:cool:

Aaron

Here is an original Article from 1986

You know I've owned that issue since I was a kid. I originally got it for the Lambo on the cover but even then I was impressed on how the GN had better numbers that the Lambo :eek:

If this had t-tops, I would buy it. Gorgeous car though. Good luck!

I noticed most people don't seem to like T-tops or Astro Roofs. I like them as my first GN had T-tops. I did one long drive up the Pacific Coast Highway with the T-tops off and it was a blast :cool:

Wow! This is strange.

Have a look at what I posted on my web-site a couple weeks back.
1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T article by Hemmings

Great looking car by the way!

See what you did, Now I have a lump in my throat!?;) Yep that was me and my WE4. Hemmings contacted me about my Turbo T when they only had 3 or 4 issues out. That my friends was a good day....Even though it rained, it made my year. Thanks for the good word! Hey I'm almost famous:cool:

If this had t-tops, I would buy it. Gorgeous car though. Good luck!

Wow, within the past two years many people are looking for clean T-Top cars. I guess many don't race these anymore so T-Tops are becoming more desireable...Thank you for the compliment. Shoot Rileydawgg, your close, you should come up and take a peek....Thanks again

Aaron

I noticed most people don't seem to like T-tops or Astro Roofs. I like them as my first GN had T-tops. I did one long drive up the Pacific Coast Highway with the T-tops off and it was a blast :cool:

Sure seems like a bunch of people are after T-Tops lately:frown: ..T-Tops are fine if they are taken care of and the car isn't flexed. The best thing you can do to a T-Top car is to add Kirban braces and new body mounts....! Great bang for the buck on any T-Tip car.

buick

just wanted to touch base with you, just as you asked. i spoke with my buyer about your buick and he does not feel as if that is the right car for him.. He was very shocked to see how those cars are bringging so much money,, o well , it was very nice speaking with you and im sure you will get top dollar for such a nice peice.. if you have any further questions feel free to contact me at cell# 205-613-2694 joe.....:cool:

just wanted to touch base with you, just as you asked. i spoke with my buyer about your buick and he does not feel as if that is the right car for him.. He was very shocked to see how those cars are bringging so much money,, o well , it was very nice speaking with you and im sure you will get top dollar for such a nice peice.. if you have any further questions feel free to contact me at cell# 205-613-2694 joe.....:cool:

No problem, It was certainly a pleasure speaking to you. I'm sure it will sell, just have to have someone come take a look. My last two previous GNs were both the same way...The first person to see it drove it home. I think this one will be the same way.

Hey guys,

There has to be someone serious out there....I am flexible! Especially if you are a serious buyer......Thanks again,

Aaron