86 GN For Sale Central Ca

Price Adjustment

Ok guys.....I'm lowering the price $18k. Once someone sees this machine, I'm sure they will be impressed....I can negotiate a little for serious buyers and ready to buy.

Thanks guys

Attachments

• 005small.jpg
    005small.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 327
Trying to convince my sisters boyfriend to buy it. Although he says its to nice to modify :)

He came down to see it before when i bought the other one from you.

Wish i had the extra room. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Thanks my friend....How is your mom enjoying her ride? Hey you can buy it for your mom! Thanks for thinking of me and talk to you very soon.

Aaron

Please let me know if things change!

Aaron, I wish my Limited had sold but with the cold weather up here hanging around for so long this year, mine is still covered and on jack-stands in the garage. Some guys have made inquiries but no $ yet. Too bad for me. This is exactly what I want. Low mile, stock car that can just be cruised @ 15 psi and enjoyed.

Trades? :)

Guys, Aaron is so well regarded on this forum by me and others that I would buy this car sight unseen and have it shipped to me. No question, he is the real deal on his integrity. Hard to ome by these days.

It'll sell for sure. As with all your cars, the buyer will get more car than he thought.

Mike :D

Aaron, I wish my Limited had sold but with the cold weather up here hanging around for so long this year, mine is still covered and on jack-stands in the garage. Some guys have made inquiries but no $ yet. Too bad for me. This is exactly what I want. Low mile, stock car that can just be cruised @ 15 psi and enjoyed.

Trades? :)

Guys, Aaron is so well regarded on this forum by me and others that I would buy this car sight unseen and have it shipped to me. No question, he is the real deal on his integrity. Hard to ome by these days.

It'll sell for sure. As with all your cars, the buyer will get more car than he thought.

Mike :D

Mike,

Thank you, I have truely enjoyed our conversations and appreciate the kind words. This forum has treated me well, I will not forget how good you and others have been to me. I am now experimenting with a new venture...also keeping close tabs on the Turbo Regal market. You are right when you say t who ever purchases this car will have a car that will continue to grow in value, with every year.

Mike if you can swing it, the car is here....feel free to call (559)271-9622

Guys, as far as Mike is concerned....He is a straight up good guy, his word is as good as his car.....Top notch!

Thanks again,

Aaron

Again guys....I can negotiate from 18k for serious buyers....!

Thanks again

Aaron
(559)916-6651

Wow! How can I compete when there are some good deals out there? I will say this. It will be difficult to find a near mint 86-87 GN for the price. If anyone is remotely interested please call.

Thanks guys....As mentioned earlier I am flexible at 18k.....Ah Hell, lets say
17k and holding firm at that. Well worth it...at a firm 17k Let's talk today

(559)916-6651

Wow! How can I compete when there are some good deals out there? I will say this. It will be difficult to find a near mint 86-87 GN for the price. If anyone is remotely interested please call.

Thanks guys....As mentioned earlier I am flexible at 18k.....Ah Hell, lets say
17k and holding firm at that. Well worth it...at a firm 17k Let's talk today

(559)916-6651

Bump for a nice car. 17k now :eek:

Wish i had the room Aaron.

Bump for a nice car. 17k now :eek:

Wish i had the room Aaron.

You know they make a car stacking system :biggrin: .....But I don't know if they make them 3 high....Paul thank you for the kind words. If it doesn't sell this month I may just hold on to it for a while and put it back on the market later in the summer.....Like you I think that once someone sees it she will be gone...Thanks again.

Aaron

Please let me know if you need any additional information....Once someone sees it she will be gone....One of the nicer GNs around...Black Diamond Award recipient!

ttt

Boy the market for these cars has really dropped. Last year at this time the car wouldn't have lasted 2 weeks.:confused:

ttt

Boy the market for these cars has really dropped. Last year at this time the car wouldn't have lasted 2 weeks.:confused:

Not just these cars. All cars. 2008 is going to be the worst year in new car sales in history. Nobody is buying anything with the housing market the way it is. I know if my house sold, I'd be buying 3-4 cars for sale on these forums the deals are sooooooo goooooood right now!!

They'll shoot right back up to full value after this housing crisis is over. You'll see :)

You are definitely right. I also heard that so far in 2008 is the first time that fuel consumption decreased in the US by 1% so far....Doesn't sound like that much but that is huge. Thanks for the words of encouragement, I may pull it off the market for now and try again a little later, I'm really in no big rush. I was just shocked that my car hadn't sold, as recently as last fall I sold a car to a gentleman the day I picked it up.....I never thought I would have trouble selling my personal car. Thanks again and if you sell and you want a nice GN, I have one laying in wait.:cool:

Not just these cars. All cars. 2008 is going to be the worst year in new car sales in history. Nobody is buying anything with the housing market the way it is. I know if my house sold, I'd be buying 3-4 cars for sale on these forums the deals are sooooooo goooooood right now!!They'll shoot right back up to full value after this housing crisis is over. You'll see :)

Would you be buying mine?!:wink:

Dont give that car away. That car should fetch close to 20k when the time is right. Hang on to it till then. If you saw the junk around here advertised for 20k your jaw would drop.

Not just these cars. All cars. 2008 is going to be the worst year in new car sales in history. Nobody is buying anything with the housing market the way it is. I know if my house sold, I'd be buying 3-4 cars for sale on these forums the deals are sooooooo goooooood right now!!

They'll shoot right back up to full value after this housing crisis is over. You'll see :)

I was thinking the same thing.

Do you take it out and drive it around still? I'd believe somebody would approach you about it if you drove it around for a few weeks.

Dont give that car away. That car should fetch close to 20k when the time is right. Hang on to it till then. If you saw the junk around here advertised for 20k your jaw would drop.

You and Paul are right, I think I will pull her off the market this week and start over again in the middle of summer (unless I plan on keeping her)....Paul has seen this car and can vouch for its quality...even at 62k miles, it is pretty amazing. Doesn't break my heart to keep her...Matter of fact...I'm pulling her from market today...Thanks guys

Off the market!!!

After seeing how the market is working out, I am pulling my car off the market and enjoy her a little more.....Thanks guys for all of the support and kind words....Nothing beat the TR crowd, always supportive and honest.

Thanks again,

Aaron